• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
There is something really charming to me about old cartoons. Well, of course the sound quality is nice to my ears.
Cel animated, Music composed with a symphony, The fluid animation. I absolutely adore the style of cartoons from the early 2000s and before. (That's not to say there aren't any good shows today either though)

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It is undoubtedly a good analogy of what the introduction of AI will mean in our society.
//
És sens dubte una bona analogía del que suposarà la introducció de la IA a la nostra societat.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Cel animated, Music composed with a symphony, The fluid animation. I absolutely adore the style of cartoons from the early 2000s and before. (That's not to say there aren't any good shows today either though)
yeah sometimes youtube upscales them or remasters them and they lose any feeling they have. Some cartoons I used to be scared of because of the look they had. Traditional really hard to do though.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream