• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you well, or at least on a good enough day. I'm new here and reaching out in the hope of finding others who can relate to the ups and downs of living with depression and anxiety. These experiences can be incredibly isolating, and sometimes, it just feels like no one around truly understands what it's like.

I believe that sharing our stories and feelings can be incredibly healing, not just for the one sharing but also for those listening and recognizing parts of themselves in someone else's words. I'm here to offer a listening ear, share my own experiences, and hopefully, build some meaningful connections along the way.

Whether you're looking for advice, a safe space to vent, or just someone to share the silence with, I'm here. And if along the way we find friendship, that would be a wonderful bonus.

A bit about me – I enjoy reading, nature walks, and have recently started dabbling in painting. It's become a therapeutic outlet for me. I'd love to hear about you, what you enjoy, your struggles, and your victories, no matter how small they may seem.

If you're interested in chatting, feel free to reply here or send me a private message. Let's support each other through these moments, share our coping strategies, or just talk about life in general. Sometimes, just knowing someone else is there and willing to listen can make a big difference.

Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully starting a journey of support and friendship.

HelloReaper

HelloReaper

Apr 21, 2023
I was just thinking about painting the other day. They say it's a good way to release stress. So much of what we do can become generic in modern life, but with painting we feel something is totally new and unique. I'd like to hear your story. You are contact me.