• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Does anyone know of a reliable source of Reglan? I've tried the ADC route, but they want Bitcoin. I could purchase it, but I have a VISA gift card. I'm not willing to provide bank information. Funny - SN is in the mail and I have Benzos and Zantac. It's the reglan that's the hang-up.
Please reply and/or PM me if you know of a place.

Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Not sure your country, but I've found all day chemistry .com (no prescription required, haven't received yet) and push health .com (they'll write your script if you say bad heartburn with vomit or nausea and ask for script) may be beneficial. Best luck and may you find peace!

R

Readytogo805

Jul 14, 2019

You can pay with a money order and they're 100% legit ordered from them many times.

Reactions: mattwitt and Kjo
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Not sure your country, but I've found all day chemistry .com (no prescription required, haven't received yet) and push health .com (they'll write your script if you say bad heartburn with vomit or nausea and ask for script) may be beneficial. Best luck and may you find peace!
I ordered from ADC, too. How long did it take from the time you order, to the time that the order is shipped? did you pay with eCheck?

Reactions: Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I ordered from ADC, too. How long did it take from the time you order, to the time that the order is shipped? did you pay with eCheck?
It hasn't been shipped yet I think. My check is snail mail Hah.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
have you ever used push health.com? I just went on there, and you need an invitation code from some health care provider in order to sign up....

Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
have you ever used push health.com? I just went on there, and you need an invitation code from some health care provider in order to sign up....
I used it and did not need that at all.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I used it and did not need that at all.
it first asks me for invitation code (the first picture). Then I clicked on "Find a provider" because I don't have an invitation code from a health provider. It gives me one option for PrEP. Then I clicked on PrEP, seems to be restricted to preventative medications like truvada Prep for HIV...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 7.38.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 7.38.53 PM.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 7.39.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 7.39.07 PM.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 8
Hatebeingalive

Hatebeingalive

Aug 1, 2019
Did you receive your package yet? I'm just curious if this website is reputable. So many scams out there.

B

Bruceleelives1969

Jun 19, 2019
you have to have a certain amount of messages given