• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
I'd like to preface this by asking people not to PM me for the source. Please don't. I simply don't have the mental capacity to judge who is trustworthy enough to give them the information and who is not. And circumstances dictate that judgment and gatekeeping are necessary to protect the few sources we have, lest we have another KL/IC case. I feel sincerely bad about this, and I know it's extremely cruel and evil, and I know that most people who ask for it really need it, that they're in pain, that they want out. However, if there's anyone to blame for this state of affairs, it's - once again - the pro-lifers. So, if you want the source, maybe you should try asking someone else. I'm really sorry.

Anyway, on to the subject of this post. For those of you who have to pay with your parents' credit cards, how the hell did you do the transaction for the SN from MDS? When I was about to confirm and send the money, I was asked to authorize the payment with my father's bank account. For fuck's sake, that shit is an impenetrable safe! I've literally lost sleep over this for several days. I'm so sick of this crap. What am I going to do? Do I buy a prepaid card and pay with it? That's all I can think of. How did you do it?

Whatever it is, I don't know how or when, but I know I'm going to get it, whatever it takes. Nothing will stop me now. If there's a will (to die), there's a way. When the pain becomes unbearable, I'll do whatever it takes. A few unpleasant symptoms from taking SN are nothing - a walk in the park! - compared to a life of sheer, unrelenting pain and misery.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
I don't have an income either but do you not have your own bank account? 😭 I didn't get MDS because I missed the boat for it unfortunately

No, I don't have my own bank account. I don't even have a valid identity card - it expired two years ago - and I need to renew it in order to open a prepaid card account. 🤯 I hate just how complicated it is to make a simple payment. Sorry to vent at you, not meant to.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
@Daxter_87 I don't know if anyone has done that .

Have you considered the consequences you could face from trying that ?

N

noheart

Mar 14, 2024
Someone please share an SN source. Some of us have money to burn.

permanently tired

permanently tired

Eternally napping
Nov 8, 2023
I have an account attached to my mother, but I never bothered to access it and just opened my own. Can you not buy a prepaid card for with cash? I never bought one so I'm unsure.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
Have you considered the consequences you could face from trying that ?

Try with Paypal

Can you not buy a prepaid card for with cash?

Thank you all very much for your replies. I've already paid, and the order is on its way, hopefully without too many problems. I ended up opening an N26 account with a prepaid card, told my father to deposit money for a "game" and paid him in cash shortly afterwards.

As for the consequences I could face, well, yes, it's all very risky, but I can't stress enough that I have no choice. I'm in pain and I want the damn poison to end it. I'm following the order status to try and get it before my parents, I'm going to follow the regimen before I take anything, I'm abiding by the rules as best I can. But this bloody pain has got to stop one day, somehow.

Also, for anyone reading this, please don't PM me for the source. I'm sincerely sorry, but I won't give it out. The pro-lifers leave us no choice but to gatekeep it, and I'm also quite neurotic and obsessive, so... you might want to consider asking another user.