• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
Hi!
I've been thinking about severing my carotid artery as my method as, if i can pull it off, ill be dead very quickly. Part of why I'm considering this is because I know that if someone were to have their carotid artery jabbed at (like, by another person) with a sharp enough knife the chances of survival are slim to none. The other methods I'm considering are easier to survive. I know you're probably going to discourage me from considering this method as SI could be cumbersome, as well as pain and mess - my response would be: the carotid artery is protected by a pretty thin layer of skin and muscle. Yes, it is protected by something, but not by that much. I've been able to locate it successfully since I was very young, so no issues there. I have a very sharp knife, and a place to do it where it's unlikely I would be found within fifteen minutes, where a loved one wouldn't have to clean it up. I know that it's messy, but if I can pull it off, I'm gone. I think I could actually do it because I've cut myself a lot and generally feel .. desensitized, I suppose, to hurting myself with a knife - it's so normal for me. I dissociate for a minute, slash, then blood. Usually I don't feel much of anything. Or, when I do feel the pain of the cut, I'm so dissociated from it that it's not a big deal. I know this would probably be different when slashing my carotid. Whereas with hanging and jumping or taking pills or a substance - it's not normal for me, so I think it could be more difficult to actually get over the survival instinct to do those things that so starkly fatal. But holding a knife to my skin - I do it all the time and I don't die.
I'm looking for accounts of deaths by this method. Preferably suicides, but really just accounts of people dying by their carotids being cut. Do you have any? Or would you recommend a place to look? I'm already combing through google and some dark-web sites.
Thanks~

S

Strawberry

May 27, 2019
Hi!
I've been thinking about severing my carotid artery as my method as, if i can pull it off, ill be dead very quickly. Part of why I'm considering this is because I know that if someone were to have their carotid artery jabbed at (like, by another person) with a sharp enough knife the chances of survival are slim to none. The other methods I'm considering are easier to survive. I know you're probably going to discourage me from considering this method as SI could be cumbersome, as well as pain and mess - my response would be: the carotid artery is protected by a pretty thin layer of skin and muscle. Yes, it is protected by something, but not by that much. I've been able to locate it successfully since I was very young, so no issues there. I have a very sharp knife, and a place to do it where it's unlikely I would be found within fifteen minutes, where a loved one wouldn't have to clean it up. I know that it's messy, but if I can pull it off, I'm gone. I think I could actually do it because I've cut myself a lot and generally feel .. desensitized, I suppose, to hurting myself with a knife - it's so normal for me. I dissociate for a minute, slash, then blood. Usually I don't feel much of anything. Or, when I do feel the pain of the cut, I'm so dissociated from it that it's not a big deal. I know this would probably be different when slashing my carotid. Whereas with hanging and jumping or taking pills or a substance - it's not normal for me, so I think it could be more difficult to actually get over the survival instinct to do those things that so starkly fatal. But holding a knife to my skin - I do it all the time and I don't die.
I'm looking for accounts of deaths by this method. Preferably suicides, but really just accounts of people dying by their carotids being cut. Do you have any? Or would you recommend a place to look? I'm already combing through google and some dark-web sites.
Thanks~M
I tried to stab my cartoid artery in my neck unfortunately I missed them and got my jugulars instead. I wouldn't recommend it as a method as the muscle is very thick and requires much effort. I bled a lot however and might have died had my mum not found me.

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
I wonder if an ultrasonography would help me find the right way to cut?, a Stethoscope would too?

What you all think?

Last edited:
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I'll be honest, I've been thinking about this method as well (and about stabbing my liver, probably painful as hell but if done right might do the trick). Though my anatomy knowledge sucks and I haven't been able to find great pictures on the internet so far (when searching for the wrist artery before).

Reactions: aneurysm
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
There are accounts about it (suicide and none) in gore sites like theync and hoodsite.

I attempted it in the past and came very close to death. Currently its my second preferred method after full hanging.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I consider stabbing as my method too, since I don't have a lot of options. It's somehow calming, despite my fear of knives. I get discouraged here about it, everyone says it's a stupid idea and it probably is :( but I'm glad that other people consider stabbing..
There are accounts about it (suicide and none) in gore sites like theync and hoodsite.

I attempted it in the past and came very close to death. Currently its my second preferred method after full hanging.
Do you think I can access those sites without vpn?

• Love
Reactions: sweetbraid