• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

darkythoughts876

Apr 9, 2023
Dunno if this is the right prefix, but if it isnt, please let me know.

So, yeah, i've planned my ctb, it should be simple, i'll wait until the perfect moment where nobody's home, then i'll hide in one of my rooms and stab myself with a kitchen knife.

However... what i'm not sure about is, how do i make it work exactly? Like, what if i fall unconscious for too long and i end up caught or it doesnt work at all and i end up surviving with permanent damage? So how do i actually guarantee i'll die with a knife? Are there any good "cutting/stabbing techniques" so that i can do it right?

Ill try to not mind the pain, since the point is that i'll die anyways, so hopefully i manage to ctb properly.

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
if you look at statistics wrist cutting suicides are almost never successful, most survivors being left with nasty scars and probable nerve damage. stabbing yourself in the abdomen is rare and can definitely prove fatal but it will also be extremely painful. SI will kick in and you could maybe only perform a shallow cut, or a few tentative scratches. look into things like senpakku?? i think it is, and also studies on successful suicides like this

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry you're in such a bind where you feel this is the best, or possibly, only way out for you. I'm sorry to say this, but I think this method stands a great chance at failure. I hope you reconsider and can find a better way.

Reactions: Forveleth
D

darkythoughts876

Apr 9, 2023
I'm sorry you're in such a bind where you feel this is the best, or possibly, only way out for you. I'm sorry to say this, but I think this method stands a great chance at failure. I hope you reconsider and can find a better way.
But what am i supposed to do if i cant use a kitchen knife to stab myself? I dont have many options from where i see it, so this ctb method is my best chance at it, i think.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But what am i supposed to do if i cant use a kitchen knife to stab myself? I dont have many options from where i see it, so this ctb method is my best chance at it, i think.
IDK. I don't know your circumstances or what other means might be available to you. I know stabbing is going to produce a lot of pain and I just think it's going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to get past the pain enough to inflict some lethal damage when inflicting it on yourself. Maybe you get lucky and cause enough damage to die, but I doubt it will be quick and it's way more likely than not that you're going to be suffering a great amount of time waiting on death to end that suffering. I couldn't do that personally. I'm chicken shit from feeling pain. I hate pain. I need to go as peaceful as possible. Maybe there's some other way you haven't thought if yet? If you have to go the stabbing route, I hope you do all the research you can to come up with the absolute best, fastest, and least painful way to accomplish it that way. Good luck and may you find the peace you seek.

D

darkythoughts876

Apr 9, 2023
if you look at statistics wrist cutting suicides are almost never successful, most survivors being left with nasty scars and probable nerve damage. stabbing yourself in the abdomen is rare and can definitely prove fatal but it will also be extremely painful. SI will kick in and you could maybe only perform a shallow cut, or a few tentative scratches. look into things like senpakku?? i think it is, and also studies on successful suicides like this
When i search senpakku, the results i get are seppuku instead.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Can it be successful if it done with medicines to prevent coagulation and increase blood pressure, also some powerful pain killer or local anesthesia injections?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you choose this method you only have 2 options: Either Seppuku or slitting your throat in the same way animals are slaughtered. That won't work with a kitchen knife as in most cases it won't be sharp enough.

I doubt you can do this to yourself, it's cruel and messy.

There's a Suicide Resource Compilation, there you can read about way better methods.

Reactions: Forveleth
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Dunno if this is the right prefix, but if it isnt, please let me know.

So, yeah, i've planned my ctb, it should be simple, i'll wait until the perfect moment where nobody's home, then i'll hide in one of my rooms and stab myself with a kitchen knife.

However... what i'm not sure about is, how do i make it work exactly? Like, what if i fall unconscious for too long and i end up caught or it doesnt work at all and i end up surviving with permanent damage? So how do i actually guarantee i'll die with a knife? Are there any good "cutting/stabbing techniques" so that i can do it right?

Ill try to not mind the pain, since the point is that i'll die anyways, so hopefully i manage to ctb properly.
My dad tried to stab himself in the heart but failed and he was a very qualified doctor so it can't be easy. He'd stabbed his chest multiple times, hit the right spot in the end but the knife was too short and only penetrated the covering of the heart. He was an alcoholic so I'm sure he was drunk at the time

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
When i search senpakku, the results i get are seppuku instead.
To be fair, I wasn't sure how it was spelled, but I believe it is seppuku rather.
Can it be successful if it done with medicines to prevent coagulation and increase blood pressure, also some powerful pain killer or local anesthesia injections?
It could be? blood thinners could definitely be a good aid in this situation but it is still unlikely. There was a retrospective study done in South Korea about wrist-cutting suicides, where they took 115 patients and evaluated their backgrounds and psyche. The majority of them had surface level injuries without any injury to anatomical structures of the wrist, a few had deep tissue and nerve damage, but not one of them died. Even with painkillers, alcohol, and anti-coagulation medication, it is still a by-chance method.

Reactions: xinino
D

darkythoughts876

Apr 9, 2023
My dad tried to stab himself in the heart but failed and he was a very qualified doctor so it can't be easy. He'd stabbed his chest multiple times, hit the right spot in the end but the knife was too short and only penetrated the covering of the heart. He was an alcoholic so I'm sure he was drunk at the time
Well, i have a big-looking kitchen knife, i expect it'll be able to hit the right spot just fine