• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Svart616

Svart616

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Jun 25, 2023
From what I've read online, there's a major artery by the region of the armpit. Would this method be valid or is there a big chance that I could survive it? I'm considering doing it since it's cheaper (only requires a knife) and sounds pretty easy.

Reactions: davidtorez
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am not too sure, but it sounds quite dangerous and painful in my opinion.

frustratedcivilian

frustratedcivilian

It Is About Nonsense
Apr 1, 2024
I'd avoid anything that includes stabbing. From what I read, There's a chance that it would heal and nothing happens.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You can't just randomly stab your armpit and think you're going to hit an artery. You need to have pretty good knowledge of anatomy and even then everyone's anatomy is different. Also in order to cut it you'll have to reach across your own body and hope you get the angle correct.

Next, there is a risk of infection in your pit.

Finally this artery supplies blood to your arm. A failed attempt could lead to permanent nerve/muscle damage or amputation due to blood loss.

Cutting/stabbing is one of the least successful methods possible and the number of things that can go wrong is significantly high. I would not recommend it.