• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Now please bear in mind, this is a vent thread. Just some old fella spouting his crap because he has nowhere else and no one else to listen to such drivel. But it might be entertaining drivel if nothing else.

Now I can bullshit with the best of them. I did a full degree at the University of Life and know a little [very little] about a lot and not a lot about very little, not to be confused with each other for the sake of continuity you understand. Give me a few beers and the BS meter is off the scale. It pours forth in such torrents that even Mr Spitz would have trouble staying afloat. In the land of my fathers, we tend to call it being a Silver Tongued Cavalier. We charm, we spout [no not pout, thats for divas and drama queens and we are not getting into that here if you have been reading recent forum posts] we chatter, we whisper, about nothing in particular. But we are not spouting complete bollocks, its informed complete bollocks.

But then we have our polar opposites, to be found in every nook and cranny of internet land. The dreaded pseudo intellectual. Oh dear, what can we say about such species that is not going to flame them or infuriate them? Well nowt really. You see, bollocks and the dogs bollocks are two different breeds. Silver Tongued Cavaliers, whilst generally spouting bollocks, it has some entertainment factors so can be seen as the dogs bollocks. Whereas Mr Pseudo just spouts bollocks. You getting the gist of this yet?

The STC does not think or believe himself to be intelligent. They can just talk a glass eye to sleep. But Mr Pseudo, he actually believes he is intelligent and at least a few levels above us mere mortals in terms of intellect. But the reality is, they know fuck all about fuck all, for want of a better phrase. They are dangerous and despicable because it is easy to believe they know what they are talking about because they are actually saying nothing. If it seems like it goes way over your head, its because that is how it is meant to seem. But its bollocks, not the dogs variety either. They are the bane of forums the world over. You can call me names, cast aspersions upon my very being and I will laugh along with you because I and other STC do not take ourselves seriously at all. But Mr Pseudo, the devil himself could disagree with him and he would still insist that it would be a cold day in hell before anyone got the better of him. Black is black unless Mr Pseudo tells us otherwise.

I was going to go on about how I find myself at the proverbial crossroads right now and how I have to make decisions about certain aspects of life etc etc, but that would be boring. I just happened to read something earlier that threw a pebble into my pond and the ripples set forth and multiplied and here I am talking shit in the very best traditions of the STC. Hopefully, it was a damned sight more entertaining than some Mr Pseudo crap about the concepts of atheism over nihilism in a world governed by right wing anarchists who think that climate change happens only in Australia. But then again, maybe not.

If you at least chuckled, gimme a thumbs up. If you just thought it a load of bollocks, well you would be right!

Toodle Pips