• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
Recently, I've been living in the future (in particular that which is not going to happen) and get frustrated.
Someone else?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I think it's a very common thing. I can recall thousands of imagined futures most of which never happened in reality, some of which were desired futures.

Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
Yes is a common thing, but the agony belong to the exhausted repeated habit to start fantasizing in the future and in the end doing nothing.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yes is a common thing, but the agony belong to the exhausted repeated habit to start fantasizing in the future and in the end doing nothing.
What you seem to describe is just life as well. Remember that all evidence to date points to every life expiring at the same value it had just before coming into being - zero

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I never experienced what you are experiencing, but some TV series do give a glimpse of the future like Black Mirror.

Last edited: