• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

Hand me my shovel!
Mar 5, 2024
The most frustrating things I've experienced have got to be people trying to talk me out of CTB. Their tactics are unbelievably frustrating, even insulting. They called me a coward, scoffed at my obvious issues, never failed to mock me about having a "pity party." Even so, they had the gall to try and guilt-trip me. "Think of the people you'll hurt!" They knew for a fact I hated them all. Then came the inevitable religious fearmongering. "You'll go to hell!" Better than a future with no hope. It's so unbelievably washed up, re-used and regurgitated that it sickens me.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Most people are pro life it's annoying. This is the only place that it's safe to discuss ctb

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people like that, they are just so incredibly insensitive. I really hate how there's no acceptance towards suicide, I find it really cruel how suicide isn't accepted as a valid personal choice.