• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
The feeling is so strange. Having tried to kill myself before and with every day that passes just feeling like more and more out of place because the world is still spinning as it would have without me and I should have left it long ago, I don't feel like I'm supposed to be here, i thought my time on earth was ending months ago and I feel like that trajectory just kept going and I feel less and less like part of all this as I go and it sucks

Sorry I'm high, just been thinking about this a lot

I've been doing so much dxm it isn't even funny I seem immune to the nausea most people get and I'm gonna buy some more and do as much as physically possible and see if that gets me depersonalized enough to do it bc I'm pretty damn close tn

I wish I didn't care how I go at this point I've been so picky and trying so hard to get SN but even if I do get it I don't have an antiemetic and it'll be just as ugly and shitty as trying to hang myself or cut or whatever I don't freaking care anymore

I just want to go somewhere and be alone and think forever I don't even know man I'm sick of disappointing myself and always being scared of hurting others

I just wanna float into the afterlife dude I don't want to have to sit and feel my blood turn brown and my skin go blue, I don't know why I'm putting in all this effort, if I'm lucky I'll just get hit by a damn bus on my way back to uni tomorrow

Honestly I am just gonna take a crapton of robotabs and dissolve sn in a water bottle and just chug it once I get low enough, I don't even care, I saw some article about a piece of shit pedo who killed himself in the courtroom like that and He died, idc if it's an outlier and there's no antiemetic I'm just gonna throw myself in it I don't care what happens to me I just want to try dammit

Last edited:
Reactions: turnoverover, zeevo and divinemistress36