• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
1) Gone to the doctor with my dog, because he needed vacination and have pain in his right leg. I am ashamed to say this, but I should have gone with him a long time ago... But today I had the energy and that makes me happy.
2) I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but I really did run a little distance today. I used to do a lot of sports (running), but that was a very long time ago and I could never get motivated. In the last few weeks I've been running a few meters every now and then. And today it was a little longer. Tomorrow I'm sure to have sore muscles, yippee.
3) I am happy about 1) and 2) :-)

S

SeeminglyFine

Mixing pills with potions under the smoke alas
Jan 2, 2022
1. Figured out i could prob drag my ass to the doctor if i medicate my braincells to the limit, and that it might be worth it for now.

2.got a temporary relief from my thoughts by considering that it might be a better idea to keep drinking beers while tapering off some drugs(or forever) instead of repeatedly failing to quit everything cold turkey

3.snorted so much ritalin that my hunger got supressed and i didnt have to deal with my digestive issues and be nauseous all day long.

Last edited:
zhongnanhai

zhongnanhai

typical cigarette enjoyer | he / they
Jan 22, 2023
1. my dad asked me to fill his car up with gas and gave me his credit card to buy a snack. it's really the little things that make life worth living, like a reece's and cherry coke zero
2. my old shithole job finally sent me my w-2 after a full month of worrying i'd have to chase them down for it. never work at a family restaurant, they suck. but at least i can do my taxes worry free now.
3. i'm literally getting ready to pick my sis up from work & hang out with her right now. fingers crossed we scrounge up enough money for weed and a pack of cigarettes, that would make me so happy rn

T

ThatStateOfMind

Warlock
Nov 13, 2021
1. My ex talked to me, even if it wasn't the most pleasant chat, it was nice hearing her voice again.

2. I took a pleasant shower

3. Hoping to play some games with friends later tonight

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Horrible day. Pretty difficult.

1. The horrible stress I have to endure will end in some days

2. There are people who support me, who help me to cope and I am not alone with my struggle

3. Benzos make me numb. Otherwise I would have collapsed way earlier.

boxtobs

boxtobs

unfortunate geometry (Toby)
Jan 23, 2023
i don't think i can manage 3 today but
1. a neighbor shared their dinner leftovers
2. found time to paint in the afternoon

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I could relax a little bit today
Took a bath which was chilling
So far I could prevent a relapse
but I am overthinking many things in my life. A little bit too anxious and I worry way too much.

F

Findog

Feb 8, 2023
Thank you for the suggestion. I usually find this quite tricky but it's good to have everyone here reading to make myself accountable!
1. I sewed a pair of fleecy pyjamas for my dog. I have sewed anything in years.
2. I started to crochet my mum a shawl.
3. I didn't have a single thought about CTB until this evening. This is progress.
Thanks for reading

T

ThatStateOfMind

Warlock
Nov 13, 2021
Thank you for the suggestion. I usually find this quite tricky but it's good to have everyone here reading to make myself accountable!
1. I sewed a pair of fleecy pyjamas for my dog. I have sewed anything in years.
2. I started to crochet my mum a shawl.
3. I didn't have a single thought about CTB until this evening. This is progress.
Thanks for reading
That's amazing! I wish I could say I've been as productive today but unfortunately I've had a stomach virus all day and I've had to stay home and stay near a trash can all day lol. I'm glad you haven't thought about CTB all day as well. It's nice to see some positivity on this forum (not knocking anybody down, I know what this site is mainly for and people's situations aren't the best if they're here)

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
1. This forum helped me this evening to cope with the hell I am going through. I t calmed me.
2. Soon the major stress will be over but I am scared what will happen without the addictive medication
3. Found some new cool Lil Peep songs there are just so many amazing ones

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
1. My grade for my music theory class has officially been entered into the grade book. Only two more classes to go before I graduate!

2. I had a Lunchable today, the cheese pizza one. It's very juvenile but I love Lunchables and they're a staple of my diet. I'm trying to ween myself off of them so I can eat healthier, but since I got an A in my class I thought I would reward myself.

3. I'm making progress on making music. I haven't released anything on my Bandcamp page for a couple of weeks now, but recently I have been feeling inspired to work on some songs.

toro

toro

normal person
Feb 11, 2023
this seems so fun!!

1. a stranger bought drinks for me and said he liked to see me smile
2. i got back in contact with some friends and they were all so excited to talk to me again !!!! the fact that they even noticed i was gone has me smiling so bad
3. made my little brother lose his shit laughing and bonded with him over a pkm video

T

ThatStateOfMind

Warlock
Nov 13, 2021
this seems so fun!!

1. a stranger bought drinks for me and said he liked to see me smile
2. i got back in contact with some friends and they were all so excited to talk to me again !!!! the fact that they even noticed i was gone has me smiling so bad
3. made my little brother lose his shit laughing and bonded with him over a pkm video
Aww this is so wholesome! Every bit of it sounds so nice and pleasant! I hope everything stays going good for you :)

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Jul 19, 2019
Spoke to someone at work for the first time, despite crossing paths with them multiple times a day for over a year now.
Ate 6 portions of fruit and veg and met my calories for the day.
The majority of my thoughts are usually about killing myself but it's probably only been for about an hour today