• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
Not sure how practical this idea is but I am wondering if there is some liquid that can be used in place of N for an anti-emetic test run. In other words, start 48hr ahead regimen with domperidone (also use ondansetron with final dose), ingest 200ml of the test liquid and see if one can keep it down. The test liquid should be non-toxic, bitter and trigger emetic reaction. Maybe I am just being silly but is there any liquid that fits the bill?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Vinegar is sour, not bitter.

Here's a link to 9 bitter foodstuffs:

The problem is, it's not the bitterness that will cause vomiting, but the reaction of your system to N, so I think the test is redundant, other than to possibly try and acclimatise yourself to bitter tastes. I don't see any point in trial running the antiemetics though, other than taking a small amount to make sure they don't cause adverse effects.

Reactions: Circles
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
Thank you.

I am just worried Domperidone (+Ondansetron) will not be enough to keep the N in since there appears to be no data for this. I cannot bring myself to try Meto. Feel stuck between a rock and a hard place :(

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I'm in the same position as you, although using amitriptyline cocktail, and probably without Ondansetron. There's a lot of conflicting information out there from supposedly reliable sources. I guess this isn't an exact science, and everyone's body can react differently.

I'm currently in conversation with someone who may be able to help. If I find any better information, I'll let you know.

I did find this very useful resource on domperidone pharmacodynamic properties. It's heavy reading though so I'm still working through it.

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
Thank you @Superfluous. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Superfluous
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Vinegar is sour, not bitter.

Here's a link to 9 bitter foodstuffs:

The problem is, it's not the bitterness that will cause vomiting, but the reaction of your system to N, so I think the test is redundant, other than to possibly try and acclimatise yourself to bitter tastes. I don't see any point in trial running the antiemetics though, other than taking a small amount to make sure they don't cause adverse effects.

If N tastes anything like red wine, then I'm not worried about the taste anymore haha.

• Love
Reactions: Superfluous