• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
We all have bad days. We also have good days. And yes, you can get any woman you want. If we never have good days, we'd all have ctbed. Not yet. So there's something good in life, if only for today. For me, mwybe tomorow it will not be there. Mqybe for you todqy its not there, but it could be thrre tomorow ir thebday after. Or a year, etc. So let peole enjoybtheir goos day

You have not the faintest idea of what you are talking about.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
"that one bad day" sure...most days of my life have been bad. I wanna send this back but I don't know their address. Anyone can help me out?
Not all gifts are good.
Best comment lol
We all have bad days. We also have good days. And yes, you can get any woman you want. If we never have good days, we'd all have ctbed. Not yet. So there's something good in life, if only for today. For me, mwybe tomorow it will not be there. Mqybe for you todqy its not there, but it could be thrre tomorow ir thebday after. Or a year, etc. So let peole enjoybtheir goos day
You literally said it yourself, there are people who never experienced happiness and now they're gone. And even if you do have good days, the negative still outweighs the positive. For me it's not worth it
The weirdest part is that we actually chose to be here. And that makes it even worse and makes me hate myself even more.
I can guarantee I didn't choose to live
I'd like to return this gift
No returns!:notsure:

I'll have some of the thing he's having please :hihi: must be the good shit

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This is like saying a person with down syndrome can become the next Einstein if they just work hard enough.
I wish i was this deluded tbh.
giphy.gif
That is literally what the No Child Left Behind Act in the USA was pushing for.