• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Maybe life is a gift. All these wonderful music. How people could make such? Really. All the great architecture. Inasmuch as we want to Ctb, it's nice to appreciate life. So many good people who try so hard to make it so nice. Really. Really. There's so much good stuff in life. OK. Sometimes it sucks. Then one day you're in that mood, and ctb, but in the meantime, enjoy
Someone else might enjoy life and that's ok by me as it doesn't affect my life in anyway what someone else does in their own life.

I don't know about anybody else . But just for me after years of rigorously analysing my life and situation I've reached the conclusion that i need to kill myself. So my best option is to try to kill myself and risk remaining alive with brain damage. But me being in this trap could have been avoided if i had never been born. so i wish i'd never been born.

For me in my life and with my problems i've written a pros and cons list and the cons list is literally many many many pages long . What bothers me is that pro-lifers want to control me and tell me i can't commit suicide that i have to live even if i'm suffering or will suffer . And then pro-lifers try to ban sites like this that i can use to help me get out of this absolute hell which no one in the world can help me get out of.

I don't care what happened in my life before nothing is worth the hell i'm in right now. Plus thinking back imo most of the supposed pleasures are illusions and i never even really took advantage of any opportunities to have a good life anyway because no one taught me life 101 but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Have you all never thought that death is better than life? Then, when you were close to death, have you never felt without worries? Then, have you never thought about even a single thing which impressed you about this life, even the fact that life exists at all, or that an ant, a cat, and a human are all so different and yet they react in the same way to loud noises: they are frightened and scatter? So, that's not even a bit interesting, and in a way, beautiful? At this moment, when you had this though, you felt beauty. Imagine being able to have more moments like that. Just because we cannot, it doesn't not mean that life is not a gift to somebody else, to a musician, to a brilliant architect, to somebody who feels immense love towards their partner.
I wouldn't mind being as high as you must be. being able to see some beauty in life doesn't make life awesome.

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
I wouldn't mind being as high as you must be. being able to see some beauty in life doesn't make life awesome.
[/QUOTE]
I haven't said my life is good have I? Neither have I said that I enjoy my life have I? Nor have I said that your life is awesome, have I?
"To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful" And I'm here, and I want to kill myself. It's not my fault if you can't understand me. And neither is it yours. You just haven't had any moments like that. Maybe you'll understand eventually. No, I ain't high.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't like this gift ;-; ;-;
The gift that keeps on giving...
why then do we not have an instant, guaranteed and painless way to refuse this «gift»?
It's rude to refuse a gift. And that is what pro-lifers refer to any life as. It's perfect for their simple minds.
They could toss you a shitty, limp salad full of rot and if you so much as made one complaint, they would look at you like some ungrateful git. (Meanwhile they wake up on Christmas morning to a giant red bow on everything you never had in life.)

Last edited:
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
It's rude to refuse a gift. And that is what pro-lifers refer to any life as. It's perfect for their simple minds.
They could toss you a shitty, limp salad full of rot and if you so much as made one complaint, they would look at you like some ungrateful git. (Meanwhile they wake up on Christmas morning to a giant red bow on everything you never had in life.)
it follows that life is an imposition, not a gift

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
A gift is an item which one conscious agent willingly gives to another conscious agent.
The purpose for the giving of the gift can be pure altruism, or there can be a more egotistical ulterior motive, in the form of a hypothetical future payoff for the gift giver.

As far as we know, the birth of a living organism isn't directly caused by a transcendent conscious agent, and it is only indirectly caused by the progenitors, who have no idea how the offspring (the 'gift') will actually turn out.
Neither is life 'received' by a pre-existing conscious agent. Existence is not logically a predicate which adds something to a concept.

Therefore, life meets none of the analytical requirements for being a gift.

Last edited:
A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
The weirdest part is that we actually chose to be here. And that makes it even worse and makes me hate myself even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
We all have bad days. We also have good days. And yes, you can get any woman you want. If we never have good days, we'd all have ctbed. Not yet. So there's something good in life, if only for today. For me, mwybe tomorow it will not be there. Mqybe for you todqy its not there, but it could be thrre tomorow ir thebday after. Or a year, etc. So let peole enjoybtheir goos day
Why is this reminding me of that one part in Noah Centineo's acceptance speech...

• Love
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
The weirdest part is that we actually chose to be here. And that makes it even worse and makes me hate myself even more.
How did we choose when nobody asked to be born?
giphy.gif

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
We all have bad days. We also have good days. And yes, you can get any woman you want. If we never have good days, we'd all have ctbed. Not yet. So there's something good in life, if only for today. For me, mwybe tomorow it will not be there. Mqybe for you todqy its not there, but it could be thrre tomorow ir thebday after. Or a year, etc. So let peole enjoybtheir goos day
Great, so I just wait around for a few decades to see if I get more good days than bad, when I have proof that for the past decade my life has got worse?

it doesn't not mean that life is not a gift to somebody else, to a musician, to a brilliant architect, to somebody who feels immense love towards their partner.
Someone can be a musician, architect or a lover, and hate their 'gift' of a life.

A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
Do you mean we chose to be born? If so where is the proof of that?
Yes I believe so. Well you're depending on proof based on current advancements in science. Outdated in the future. And even science already prooved dimensions, also if you want more on this a guy I can recommend to check out is Nassim Haramein. He's got a good series called Quantum Revolution. Also people think they know what reality is based on their 5 filtrering senses that don't even sense the whole specturm of stimuli/ information. Our reality from that perspective is a collective delusion. And if anyone senses are "wrong" they're the delusional crazy ones that "require" pharmaceuticals to be sane because people with PhDs said it.
How did we choose when nobody asked to be born?
giphy.gif
We chose it from a different dimension. That part of us still exists and it can go fuck itself. You obviously don't believe it so don't bother with it if it makes you more stressed. It doesn't make any difference anyways.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
A gift is an item which one conscious agent willingly gives to another conscious agent.
The purpose for the giving of the gift can be pure altruism, or there can be a more egotistical ulterior motive, in the form of a hypothetical future payoff for the gift giver.

As far as we know, the birth of a living organism isn't directly caused by a transcendent conscious agent, and it is only indirectly caused by the progenitors, who have no idea how the offspring (the 'gift') will actually turn out.
Neither is life 'received' by a pre-existing conscious agent. Existence is not logically a predicate which adds something to a concept.

Therefore, life meets none of the analytical requirements for being a gift.
Damn that was intelligent and tbh I didn't even think about that. I was just like life is a bad gift.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Life is a gift to some but a burden to others

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Yes I believe so. Well you're depending on proof based on current advancements in science. Outdated in the future. And even science already prooved dimensions, also if you want more on this a guy I can recommend to check out is Nassim Haramein. He's got a good series called Quantum Revolution. Also people think they know what reality is based on their 5 filtrering senses that don't even sense the whole specturm of stimuli/ information. Our reality from that perspective is a collective delusion. And if anyone senses are "wrong" they're the delusional crazy ones that "require" pharmaceuticals to be sane because people with PhDs said it.

We chose it from a different dimension. That part of us still exists and it can go fuck itself. You obviously don't believe it so don't bother with it if it makes you more stressed. It doesn't make any difference anyways.

Tenor 7

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

Hell no I didn't.