• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HappyFlowerofLOVE

Dec 11, 2020
So basically when i throw my ass outside i feel so hard its like anxiety and socialfobia and fear i kinda envy people that have a lot confidence im now i think im now at the fucking lowest point of my life its so unbeareable sometimes that i feel like a child that can do with it nothing just watch i simply dont know how to improve for myself

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Me neither, I'm about to be found out by my doctor that I'm self medicating above of what he prescribed and if so it's not gonna go do well. I hate this feeling of letting stupid things mess up with my life, sometimes I do wonder if my life has any meaning or am I just surviving it.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Can relate my anxiety is so bad I'm pretty much homebound except for therapy/doctor appointment/ and things I'm forced to do.