• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Soo, from my understanding talk of methods, is limited hence why I've been hesitant to make a thread. So lemme know if this thread is ok.

Getting the substance isn't a problem. I'm just legit confused at "what" at this point...

I would prefer to go as painless a possible. Some type of OD. Knowing the rates of success/failures with OD I am hesitant... But Ik that combos are where it's more likely to succeed...

Anyway... Wanna start a thread to get some ideas on certain combos.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can look at the methods mega thread if you haven't yet, there's F and H. N, benzos and opiates, etc. hard drugs do the job I guess, N is the best but it's hard to get-it's not really a combo, it's just 1 thing tho

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
You can look at the methods mega-thread if you haven't yet, there are F and H. N, benzos and opiates, etc. hard drugs do the job I guess, N is the best but it's hard to get-it's, not a combo, it's just 1 thing tho
I've read the method mega-thread a lot.

I've considered N but it seems like SN very very hard to get in Canada...

I guess I'm also hesitant because I've had a lot of experience with certain substances so I know going out ima needs to gauge my tolerance and all (to benzos for example.)

Tryna figure something out that makes sense if that makes any sense :3

Reactions: Fragile
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've read the method mega-thread a lot.

I've considered N but it seems like SN very very hard to get in Canada...

I guess I'm also hesitant because I've had a lot of experience with certain substances so I know going out ima needs to gauge my tolerance and all (to benzos for example.)

Tryna figure something out that makes sense if that makes any sense :3
N is hard to get everywhere except Mexico. SN is banned or regulated in some countries.

yeah benzos are bad with the tolerance but there's no going back if you take a huge about of hard drugs

Reactions: Wrennie
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
N is hard to get everywhere except Mexico. SN is banned or regulated in some countries.

yeah benzos are bad with the tolerance but there's no going back if you take a huge about of hard drugs
I already have a tolerance to benzos is what I meant.

Having been around people and stuff... I know how lethal some combos can be..

I wonder how to settle my mind on a choice...

• Love
Reactions: sourpink
Estrela do Sol

Estrela do Sol

Dec 2, 2020
De uma coisa tenho certeza Overdose de medicamentos não funcionam.
Já tentei duas vezes. Acabei de comprar meu SN estou aguardando chegar.
Desta vez tem que dá certo!!!!

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Soo, from my understanding talk of methods, is limited hence why I've been hesitant to make a thread. So lemme know if this thread is ok.

Getting the substance isn't a problem. I'm just legit confused at "what" at this point...

I would prefer to go as painless a possible. Some type of OD. Knowing the rates of success/failures with OD I am hesitant... But Ik that combos are where it's more likely to succeed...

Anyway... Wanna start a thread to get some ideas on certain

Anyway... Wanna start a thread to get some ideas on certain combos.
Try googling doctor suicide, and check on scientific studies. Do NOT take advice from this site or any other without researchng yourself...please.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
De uma coisa tenho certeza Overdose de medicamentos não funcionam.
Já tentei duas vezes. Acabei de comprar meu SN estou aguardando chegar.
Desta vez tem que dá certo!!!!

They can work. People have definitely died from overdoses. It's just not a reliable method and has a poor success rate.
(I had to translate this, so I may not have read this correctly)

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
They can work. People have definitely died from overdoses. It's just not a reliable method and has a poor success rate.
(I had to translate this, so I may not have read this correctly)
but it has to be taken into account that people think they could od with 100 paracetamol, also there are people who have strange ideas, I'd say 25% unserious, another 15% spontanious, 25% not properly prepared, the rest maybe found or tolerances, whatever.
So yes od can be reliable for those who prepare and are not found, but what has to be taken into consideration is that there are antidots easily available. I read about a case for barbits (I think it was pheno, the Luminal ones, NOT penTo) and it took 3 days (a doctor "supervised" and was sued). So it needs to be planned

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I just wanna put it out there... I will be doing a bunch of research and im WELL AWARE that this is low sucess rate method.

It is still my preferred method.

I would prefer N and will try my best for it BUT... i want to die in peace and painless.

I know im not the type that will be able to go through with a method such as hanging or the like soooo

This is what I've chosen.

Also, a lot of failed accounts are because the person only took 1 thing.

I will be combining a bunch of lethal shit.

So thnx the input but please keep all the doubts to yourself bc im well aware.

Unless you are linking to antidotes of the exact case your talking about... its kinda just useless to throw things out like that.

Thank you.

F

Fentanull

Nov 17, 2020
In my experience, the most painless drug to OD on would be a potent opioid like fentanyl. Even then, overdose is pretty damn hard to achieve without taking an enormous dose. The most lethal combo would be a massive dose of powerful opioids with a huge dose of benzodiazepines. I can say with 100% certainty from personal experience, however, that if the combo isn't lethal, and you enjoy the high it gives you- you're in for one hell of a shitty road if you get addicted to opiates (and benzos, for that matter). I can guarantee that, however bad your life is right now, things will become 1000x worse with a crippling physical dependency to boot.

Reactions: adam&eve
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I just wanna put it out there... I will be doing a bunch of research and im WELL AWARE that this is low sucess rate method.

It is still my preferred method.

I would prefer N and will try my best for it BUT... i want to die in peace and painless.

I know im not the type that will be able to go through with a method such as hanging or the like soooo

This is what I've chosen.

Also, a lot of failed accounts are because the person only took 1 thing.

I will be combining a bunch of lethal shit.

So thnx the input but please keep all the doubts to yourself bc im well aware.

Unless you are linking to antidotes of the exact case your talking about... its kinda just useless to throw things out like that.

Thank you.
all drug interactions should be taken into account, also timing good luck with making a decision

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
The amitriptyline cocktail is fairly peaceful, but you need a shit ton of of other drugs to make it work that way. It's probably one of the combinations that you may be looking for and there's some info about it on the forum, but not many people try it because SN is so popular and the fact that it requires 3 different prescription drugs.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
OP, I'm not sure why you just don't read the PPH. It addresses pretty much everything out there that is 1. Fairly reliable and 2. Fairly peaceful.

Of course randomly combining a bunch of things can be fatal, but can be fatal often does not meet these two requirements. It doesn't seem as if you have read the PPH or done much research. Perhaps a better approach might be to read it, and ask questions about a particular method.

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
OP, I'm not sure why you just don't read the PPH....It doesn't seem as if you have read the PPH or done much research.
Well, at least OP's username is accurate lol.

Reactions: Aap
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Uhm fucking rude as hell.

Go fuck yourself and get out of my fucking thread.

I have read the PHH. I only have the 2019 version and im struggling to find the 2020 one
I have read the PHH. I only have the 2019 version and im struggling to find the 2020 one
OP, I'm not sure why you just don't read the PPH. It addresses pretty much everything out there that is 1. Fairly reliable and 2. Fairly peaceful.

Of course randomly combining a bunch of things can be fatal, but can be fatal often does not meet these two requirements. It doesn't seem as if you have read the PPH or done much research. Perhaps a better approach might be to read it, and ask questions about a particular method.
My plan isnt to randomly combine drugs... that would be stupid.

I have read the PPH. THANK YOU.

Reactions: Seaghost