• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
i don't have the heart so say goodbye. to be honest, i just don't know what to say.

this is sudden, i know, but it was also doomed to come. i am ready. i intend today i will depart with stats dose around 17 p.m (+3 GMT).

thank you all for the love you've shared with me. i will never forget it. sorry for not having better words to say. my heart aches to say goodbye.

i will self-ban. hope things work out for me, but if not, i doubt i will have the guts to come back here anyway. i am sorry for not saying proper farewells and disappointing some of you. you were incredible with me and no words will be enough to describe the gratitude i feel, but i am exhausted, and drained.

i am not sure if I will be able to come back before my time, and if not... thank you all for your kindness.

i love you all. see you soon.
Have you chosen an effective method? I wish you luck in your decision and I hope there's no life after this lol

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Very sorry you feel you can't stay any longer, you said it was sudden you know there really is no rush, it's a really big decision but I guess it's down to all of us knowing when the time is right, it will be sad to see you go, have you tried talking with friends and family, I send you a big :hug: and come back if you change your mind .

Best wishes

Geo

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
thank you all for the love guys. i will miss you all.

already took the meto and will soon prepare the cups.

i wish you all the best ❤
Good luck with everything, we're all here with you if you need any support. It's been a pleasure to have known you, even if we haven't personally interacted much. And of course, we'll miss you a whole bunch too! :hug::hug::heart:

Last edited:
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
thanks guys. i feel so emotional but also so anxious and in peace

i don't know if I got the quantities right. just had a plastic spoon. but i hope it won't fail.... i am ok with death. but i am sorry for my family. thanks for all the support. i thought I'd be able to chat with you before leaving... but i can't take it
only 15 minutes left
i am sorry for not replying you guys properly. it's selfish but it hurts saying goodbye.

Last edited:
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
to be honest. being so close to death, nothing is as expected.

there is nothing i wish to do. no music that brings me comfort. no food i want to eat. i just want the dark to claim me.. i tasted a bit. it doesn't seem so horrible...
i am sorry for taking so much.