• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
I'm leaving the forum for good. Thanks to all who have helped me and who have made me feel I've helped them. I'm transitioning back IRL now with my suicidal thinking problems, talking to friends, family and professionals. I'm just posting farewell so people know I didn't leave because I'm dead. Thanks for pulling me through this past month. I won't be back even in crisis because I don't agree with the premise of this forum, and the posts are too anti-life. Worse than pro-death is anti-life. Good luck to all of you struggling. Bye.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Though we didn't talk much to each other, I wish you the best.

the posts are too anti-life
I couldn't agree more. Some people here seem to lack perspective. But such suffering leads to understandable misunderstandings.

Reactions: Agon321 and JaJu
bookgirl

bookgirl

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
Mar 31, 2024
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck and all the best! :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I'm leaving the forum for good. Thanks to all who have helped me and who have made me feel I've helped them. I'm transitioning back IRL now with my suicidal thinking problems, talking to friends, family and professionals. I'm just posting farewell so people know I didn't leave because I'm dead. Thanks for pulling me through this past month. I won't be back even in crisis because I don't agree with the premise of this forum, and the posts are too anti-life. Worse than pro-death is anti-life. Good luck to all of you struggling. Bye.
Wish you a happy and successful life.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I 1 trillion percent agree with you. There is a recovery section but not a section for empathic "close one's eyes and see". Which just means envisioning the future.

Please stick around, as I love your train of thought and you help add a so much needed dimensional aspect here.

Walter

Reactions: divinemistress36
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Perhaps it's because the people on here are suffering to a much greater extent than what you are going through at the moment. Clearly, you have enough life still left in you and anyone who does shouldn't really be for long in this forum imo.

I see this really as a place for people who have more or less reached the end stage where the suffering is so bad that death is more or less imminent. I always say for people who are young and struggling with SI, there is still time, give life a chance. Things may work out. And if they don't, life will do a good job of taking care of the SI, so that one may be able to eventually leave in peace. I am glad you have made a decisive move towards life and wish you luck in all your endeavours.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

โˆž
Jul 6, 2020
I hope that you can continue your forward momentum. Take care!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Good luck out there, wish you the best:heart:

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Your cat. What we discussed.