• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
yeah thats it, I feel grat, never thought about suicide again, its been 3 months, and I doing good, got good opportunities, my own company, have a great family who knows about what I've been thought, and I got a huge support from them, got good friends, they are like a second family for me. I could describe my life here, about how good it is now, and tell you guys why I was depressed and with feelings that would make me take my own life, I had the method ok, all the meds, and SN, everything ok, just needed courage to do. 3 reason why I didn't kill myself.

Number #01 - fear of not succeed, and living a life on the bed and consequences of my attempt, live with sequelae

Number #02 - fear of death, fear of the unknown, what if is there a hell, or something horrible

Number #03 - leave my family and friends, make my mother, sister and father live with that, make them live with the fact that I killed myself, make them depressed because I had the desire of killing myself, I would never had the chance to say bye to them in the day of my attempting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why I'm still alive, and can tell that I feel great, perfect, living the best version of me, I shoouldnt be accessing this website, I just want to say that it's possible and that you can overcome what you're going through. I'm not here to be a pro life, do what you want with your life and only consider my testimony if you want, anyway good luck to all, we see on the other side, peace and love to all <3 :D

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Great! I am happy for you. I hope you spend the rest of your life healthy and happy with the people you love.

lovedread

lovedread

thinking abt how shauna ate jackies ear
Jan 2, 2020
yeah thats it, I feel grat, never thought about suicide again, its been 3 months, and I doing good, got good opportunities, my own company, have a great family who knows about what I've been thought, and I got a huge support from them, got good friends, they are like a second family for me. I could describe my life here, about how good it is now, and tell you guys why I was depressed and with feelings that would make me take my own life, I had the method ok, all the meds, and SN, everything ok, just needed courage to do. 3 reason why I didn't kill myself.
Super proud and happy for you

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That's great. I'm very happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: EyeBeyond