• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Things will not be as you expect, do not daydream and be more aware and realistic about things.
You and only you, will be your only enemy throughout life.
Do not victimize yourself by nonsense, control your emotions and try harder in your studies, the more you grow, the faster your time will pass and your future years of studies could mark your life.
You are a little lonely with all this but if you manage to accept yourself and try to do your best, you may have a chance to get ahead in the future.
PS: When something called "cryptocurrencies" comes out, invest in them :ahhha:

Upvote 1
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Don't have high expectations that anything you do will go the way you want it to go. It's the opposite and having such high expectations can lead to disaster and disappointments. Mom will never forgive you so best to stop seeking an apology from her or closure, just focus on yourself and break away from her. Your stepdad cares about you a lot, even though he's kind of weird and a bit of a misogynist, but that's his dark humor, just take the good parts of him and ignore the bad. He'll try to hold you back, but stand your ground and be forceful. No one will remember you after HS, so don't put so much emphasis on it, but at least graduate, go to college, and definitely invest Bitcoin.

Upvote 1

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Listen to your gut, listen to your brain. Don't place wholehearted trust in other people. The people in your immediate environment are not only just as clueless as you, but also don't give a slightest fuck about you. Just look at your body, your status. (Then I'll mention a few unpleasant events to stir up the emotions, and a few other circumstances to catch the attention.)

Start journaling. Write down how you feel, what you think, what is happening. The Notepad on a desktop will suffice for this purpose. Write down your bothers. Ask yourself questions. You will have plenty to ask.

(Then I'll add how important the basics of life are, like nutrition, breathing, posture, and such.)

Upvote 0
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Honestly, I don't think I would give myself advice. My life is the way it is because I've been like this for so long. Sure I don't like my life, but it is what it is. I've learned very good lessons and have grown in my own time, at my own pace.

Actually, I change my mind. I would tell myself to appreciate my niece and nephew more while I could. I was too caught up in my anxiety and depression as a teen to give them proper attention most of the time, and I regret it so much.

Upvote 0
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I agree with @BitterlyAlive_

Nothing I could say would alter the course of my life. I was born with a malfunctioning mind and there's no fixing it.

But if I were to meet with a younger version of myself I'd tell her love is not worth fighting for. Love does not save you, love does not conquer it all. Love does not give life meaning. It's just a big ol' lie that keeps being handed down from one generation to another.

Upvote 0
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Everything just gets worse overtime. It'll be up to you if want to make it better or bail. Be a bit more selfish, being selfless will only make you into a useless husk. You wont be able to help everyone. But you can help yourself. It's ok to angry.

Upvote 0
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
First and most important: "Do NOT trust any MHP any more than you can throw them." They are worthless parasites! It's literally the most rotten, filthy, disgusting profession. They will be promise you the world, and stab you in the back later. They will pretend to be your friend, and betray you days later. They will dangle the promise of feeling better in front of you, only to give you a hard emotional punch in the stomach the same minute.

Second: "Understand that the world doesn't owe you shit." Everything is on you and you alone. You want something? Work for it, pay for it, hustle for it, lie to get it, or steal it. Nobody will give anything to you, no matter how nicely you ask. If they do, it comes with strings attached and/or hidden costs.

Third: "Rules do NOT exist for your own good, and are meant to be broken." Break them as you see fit, provided that you're not hurting any person (except for ones ones hurting you), property, or feelings. And if the rule-maker is hurting you somehow, deliberately or negligently, don't hesitate to hurt them back by breaking their rules.

Fourth: "Democrats are rotten, filthy, and disgusting." Do not vote for any Democrats for as long as you live! They're looking to benefit only two groups: the super-elite and the nonworking freeloaders. You, a hard-working tax-paying American, is merely a disembodied cash cow in their eyes.

Fifth, and also very important": YOU are the most person in your life." Fight for your interests to the bitter end!!! You always come first! Even if you have to have to break a heart or two, don't worry about it. Nobody else, not even your family, has your best interests in mind. If they say they do, it's a front for having THEIR OWN interests in mind, and is therefore a lie.

Sixth: "No matter what happens, you can always escape." No explanation needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I would say that I'm sorry that I let her down. I would tell her than our relationship with mother does not get any better & that you should stop from now trying to be a person she'll approve of. It's an empty metric that holds no real value outside the bubble of a world they created to "shelter" you in. I'd tell her to choose her path for her, not simply as a means of distance. The path you want versus the path you "need." Physical distance can't take away years of abuse.

I would tell her that the world is more than just an escape from your problems, that it's unforgiving & doesn't care if you cry. I would tell her that in the end all those nights spent together as a reprieve meant nothing because in the end, he'll always choose her. No matter how delusional. Then, I would tell her not to hide, to explore the sides of herself deemed morally wrong & just maybe we could keep the worse thing we've ever experienced from happening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
Absolutely nothing. Seeing future me would just make her more miserable. Why would I rob myself of whatever unwitting hope and bliss I did have? I'm the worst case scenario. I happened. And the other vision : the lonely aging scarred psychotic woman in a freezing bedsit- I can see her now anyway, she's the next one. And I know exactly what I have to do to stop her from becoming real. She's the reason why I'm here, on this site.

Upvote 0
Tomo

Tomo

Oct 31, 2018
Don't accept abuse from people who claim to be your friends just because you feel alone. Don't look up to your parents they aren't actually the best role models. Learn to value your own ability to make decisions and don't let people push you around. Learn to live with your flaws and let go of the voices other people put in your head. Learn how to say no when you're in pain.

Upvote 0
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
"Listen here you piece of shit, if you don't start fucking within five years I'll come back and you're losing your virginity to me. Got it? Get it!"
Ten years later: GenesAndEnvironment has been falsely (?) accused of sexual assault 5 times, been sued for child support 10 times, tested positive for various STD 20 times, harrassed and threatened by psycho ex-lovers 120 times, disowned by family, thrown out of home, blacklisted by employers and got hooked on hard drugs.

All of this prompts him to join a suicide forum and post this in the thread "Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give 12-year old you?":
"Listen here you piece of shit, if you start fucking ever, I'll come back and castrate you. Got it? Don't get it!"

Upvote 1