• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
Focus more on your studies instead of trying ot get the attention of emotionally unavaiable people. Your not a bad person or a burden, don't let anyone tell you that. Don't mind other people being mean and condescending, they're just miserable/unstable and/or racist. Concentrate on fulfilling your goals as soon as you understand what they are as soon as possible. Focus on self-love and self-compassion since no one will ever be capable of loving you as you wish to be loved. You will be hurt and betrayed several times in life so keep your distance. Not everything is your fault, no matter what your family says, you are not a parasite.

Upvote 0
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I agree with @BitterlyAlive_

Nothing I could say would alter the course of my life. I was born with a malfunctioning mind and there's no fixing it.

But if I were to meet with a younger version of myself I'd tell her love is not worth fighting for. Love does not save you, love does not conquer it all. Love does not give life meaning. It's just a big ol' lie that keeps being handed down from one generation to another.
I wouldn't want to be saved for the sake of love anyway. If I'm gonna actually live and not just hold on by a thread, I want to do it for myself.

Reactions: Symbiote
Upvote 0
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
"When you turn 18 start making investments according to this guide. Don't deviate from what is written here because winning too much might set off some red flags. You'll learn about dead cat bounces later - it's not a literal cat, so don't worry. There will be this thing called Bitcoin. Ignore the naysayers, it isn't a meme. If you want to try something fun, in early 2021 invest in GME and hodl before selling at ~400 USD/share. Diamond hands~"

The me of 12 years old was really ambitious and obsessed with their academic performance (because at the time it was my only source of positive reinforcement and even then I recognized that I had nothing else to offer to other people). I fear that seeing that they amounted to being nothing more than organic waste would be absolutely devastating ha ha ha. Poor thing.

If I did give 12 year old Ame advice, it would be that there is no shame in getting help for solving problems and that I am not stupid because I didn't go about things the hard way. Regardless of whether or not I was doomed to end up so mentally ill, I think that early intervention would have saved me a lot of hurt. I do not doubt that I would have struggled, but I cannot help but feel that I would not have ruined my life.

Upvote 0
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
The me of 12 years old was really ambitious and obsessed with their academic performance (because at the time it was my only source of positive reinforcement and even then I recognized that I had nothing else to offer to other people). I fear that seeing that they amounted to being nothing more than organic waste would be absolutely devastating ha ha ha. Poor thing.
I, too, was very obsessed with my grades at age 12. But it has one reason and one reason only: fear of punishment. My whole family was very insistent on me getting straight A's. And when I failed to do that, they'd get so angry, I feared for my life falling apart. So because of that, I had some crude CTB plans since age 8 (2nd grade).

So the advice I'd give to my 12-year-old self is how to CTB. Be it by chemical means like alcohol poisoning, by electrical means like touching the third rail and another metal part, or simply by jumping under a truck. After all, you can't punish a dead kid. I would completely avoid punishment, and my family would get rid of a "bad" kid who doesn't get straight A's. Win-win.

(For non-US posters, A is the highest possible grade in the US.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Avoid psychiatry at all costs

Psychiatrists are medical doctors, so they're mostly benign. Plus, they can get you good antidepressants, if you play your cards right. It's family therapists you gotta worry about. They're professional traitors! They're the most rotten, filthy, dangerous profession to have ever existed in humanity. They pretend to be your friend in order to extract secrets from you, then totally twist your words around, gaslight you, give you a weird diagnosis without telling you how they arrived at it, poke at your emotional woulds until you're almost crying in a fetal position, and/or get you in trouble with your parents.

Another thing: the women are 10 times worse than the men. Men are no picnic, but they're fairly transparent and easy to figure out, plus they tend to be more reserved. Women are very shifty and evasive, impossible to figure out, emotionally manipulative, and they get handsy with you in a creepy way. NEVER, under any circumstances, allow yourself to fall into the rotten, filthy, dirty hands of a family therapist, literally and otherwise.

Upvote 0
wishicouldgoback

wishicouldgoback

Dec 30, 2020
Psychiatrists are medical doctors, so they're mostly benign. Plus, they can get you good antidepressants, if you play your cards right. It's family therapists you gotta worry about. They're professional traitors! They're the most rotten, filthy, dangerous profession to have ever existed in humanity. They pretend to be your friend in order to extract secrets from you, then totally twist your words around, gaslight you, give you a weird diagnosis without telling you how they arrived at it, poke at your emotional woulds until you're almost crying in a fetal position, and/or get you in trouble with your parents.

Another thing: the women are 10 times worse than the men. Men are no picnic, but they're fairly transparent and easy to figure out, plus they tend to be more reserved. Women are very shifty and evasive, impossible to figure out, emotionally manipulative, and they get handsy with you in a creepy way. NEVER, under any circumstances, allow yourself to fall into the rotten, filthy, dirty hands of a family therapist, literally and otherwise.
It's a pseudoscience

Upvote 1
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If you don't stop being attracted to her right now you will literally spend the rest of your life completely alone. Also you'll only be attracted to three other women in the next fifteen years and none of them will work out for you so go find someone else to like right now or I'll kill you.

Keep an eye out for that "bitcoin" thing when it comes out, and buy some.
Oh and this. I don't care if you don't have the money. Convince your mom if you have to.

Upvote 0
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
« I'm sorry for discouraging you about that YouTube channel thing and about wanting to buy a graphic tablet to draw. Please do learn to draw and create that YouTube channel. Don't focus too much on your lack of friends and your alcoholic dad. Focus all your free time on learning new skills and please dive a bit more into maths and physics and try to have excellent grades at school. »

Upvote 0
ihatemen420

ihatemen420

weed addict, antinatalist, loser
Jan 8, 2021
Your parents are not going to disown you for being gay

Flipnote Hatena isn't going to be around forever, so get good at animation and post your videos while you still can

Stop trying to draw hands with three fingers, it's actually easier to draw them with four

If you get sick, don't act tough, just milk it to get extra days off school and take the chance to relax and watch cartoons (maybe try something other than my little pony)

Don't back those kickstarters, the stuff isn't that good

Last but not least. At DashCon, there will be a ball pit. You must find it. You must photograph it. You don't know what I'm talking about now, but when the time comes, heed my words.

Upvote 0
C

Computer Blue

Jan 19, 2021
Great question!! I would tell myself:
Don't take life too seriously.
You have to take some risks.
Accept and embrace whatever comes your way that is even slightly good because there isn't going to be much.

Upvote 0