• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Title.
I'm going to commit today. I have no form of access to better tools to assist in my suicide other than a knife.

I want to avoid cutting a nerve in case I am found. Being disabled enough already has brought enough suffering in my life, I don't want to be victimized any further.

I also want to know if bleeding to death is painful, not that it would stop me. I wish to know how many pain medications I must take in advance.

I've come to understand that existence, through sheer chance, or intentional creation, is malicious in its design. Everything brings inexhaustible torrents of suffering. Escape naturally would be equally tormentful. I just want to know what I am dealing with before I begin.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Taylor_._, LittleJem, squiggles and 1 other person
Taylor_._

Taylor_._

Jul 27, 2023
It has a horribly low success rate along with a painful experience/aftermath if it fails. If there's no indication that you can go through any amount of physical pain while also overcoming the survival instinct, I'd say not to proceed with that method.

Last edited: