ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to you kitty. I've a cat & he's more important to me than I can even express. My cat has quite literally kept me alive & kept me going when I thought I couldn't anymore. But glad that she's doing well in her new place and nice she has more access outdoors.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Superfluous and Severen
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Superfluous
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Nice kitty. Sorry you couldn't keep her.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
She's such a beauty! Thank you for updating us. x

• Love
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Jean Améry and Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
She's in a better place now, as will I be on Monday night.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, AutumnEmbers and LastFlowers
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
My sincerest condolences, friend. I hope it brings you comfort to see her doing well in her new home. And honestly, I commend you on your...bravery? Whatever the thing is that allowed you to re-home her before ctb. I don't have the heart, even if it wouldn't look suspicious...and I know i'm terribly selfish for that...

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Superfluous and LastFlowers
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
She's in a better place now, as will I be on Monday night.
I'm sad to know that you'll be leaving us. I enjoyed reading your posts and appreciated you visiting my profile. I'm glad we got to talk briefly before you leave. I hope you're feeling at peace with your decision and are able to enjoy your last few days as much as possible, all things considered.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I'm sad to know that you'll be leaving us. I enjoyed reading your posts and appreciated you visiting my profile. I'm glad we got to talk briefly before you leave. I hope you're feeling at peace with your decision and are able to enjoy your last few days as much as possible, all things considered.
Thanks for your kind comments. Strangely, with only 5 days to go, I'm still pretty relaxed about the whole thing. I haven't internally visualised it yet, and haven't practiced (not really a method that requires practice). Maybe that's the explanation.

I'm curious to see how I'll be on the actual day...

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
Thanks for your kind comments. Strangely, with only 5 days to go, I'm still pretty relaxed about the whole thing. I haven't internally visualised it yet, and haven't practiced (not really a method that requires practice). Maybe that's the explanation.

I'm curious to see how I'll be on the actual day...
I'm glad you're feeling calm at the moment. I hope it stays that way. It is difficult to know how we're going to feel until the time actually comes. My thoughts will be with you on Monday night, and I'm here if you need someone to talk to it the meantime.

• Love
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Now I miss my kitty, I have him in an Urn next to my bed. ;(

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Superfluous
S

sadstargazer231

So, so weary…
Jun 29, 2021
So sorry for your difficult goodbye. Knowing about ourselves sometimes feels to me like defining kaleidoscope images that blend and morph depending on circumstances. I am glad you are confident in your decision about your precious kitty and hope you find peace for yourself.