• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
Couldn't get SN in the UK, settled for DPH + mild hypothermia - it's not ideal as if I survive there's a higher chance of complications but to be honest I just want to be dead at this point.

With 48-hour shipping I should have the 4000mg by Tuesday, I've got Domperidone and (if I'm lucky) some Tramadol which would be fun.

Hopefully, by this time next week, I'll have CTB 🀞:happy:

Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I do really hope everything manages to go swimmingly for ya OP and wishing you eternal peace in your journeys!🧑

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: iloverachel
I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Couldn't get SN in the UK, settled for DPH + mild hypothermia - it's not ideal as if I survive there's a higher chance of complications but to be honest I just want to be dead at this point.

With 48-hour shipping I should have the 4000mg by Tuesday, I've got Domperidone and (if I'm lucky) some Tramadol which would be fun.

What is dph? I'm in the same position

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024

Best of luck

Reactions: BruhBruh
B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
What is dph? I'm in the same position
Diphenhydramine Chloride - aka. Nytol One A Night

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
Diphenhydramine Chloride - aka. Nytol One A Night

And the non-metric version is 50 mg per how much body weight in pounds

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024

Good luck my friend

B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
Good luck my friend
TY, just taken the Domperidone and in 45 mins I'll start on the DPH.

This dickhead got the tablets thinking he got capsules, how the fuck am I meant to swallow 100 tablets lol.

Still I'll give it the old college try

This dickhead got the tablets thinking he got capsules, how the fuck am I meant to swallow 100 tablets lol.

Waiting on brother to leave with friend before taking DPH JIC I end up having a fit/seizures as I don't wanna be caught

Last edited:
B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024

Waiting on brother to leave with friend before taking DPH JIC I end up having a fit/seizures as I don't wanna be caught
Think I'm a fucking non-responder for DPH