alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
I wish people would understand I feel crushing pain in my heart and that no medication or therapy works. I am being forced to exist based on the hope others have for me, because I don't have any. Why can't I just be given a lethal injection to die in a dignified way and be freed of this pain? I don't have the guts to do it myself, but I would be grateful if others understood my need for an exit. I just want death. I can't stop thinking about falling from my building or putting a bullet through my head. This is as far as I can go, I can't be happy or at least normal. It's just constant agony. If you came this far, thanks for reading, this forum is the only place I feel there is someone who gets what I'm trying to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom, EternalShore, SVEN and 3 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I feel exactly the same

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and alivefornow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful and tiring what you are going through, it's just inhumane to me how assisted suicide isn't legalised, it certainly would be such a relief having the option to cease existing in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, it's certainly understandable just wishing to be free.