• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr.4x

Mr.4x

Money Can't Stop A Suicidal Weakness
Feb 28, 2022
I have the 5.56 nato ammo and yes I know the gel head is nowhere near as realistic as an human head lol

View attachment 88891
This should do the job, I also did some research on the bullets I have (5.56 Nato) they said the military uses them I might sell or give away some of my electronics tomorrow I don't know we'll see. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.
Update: I'm not giving away my electronics because that is gonna send out red flags

Last edited:
Reactions: Hate you, toxictunes, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Mr.4x

Mr.4x

Money Can't Stop A Suicidal Weakness
Feb 28, 2022
Just know if people notice you're selling or giving away valuable things (whether they're worth money or sentimental value), people will ask questions. Most people know these days that's a sign of an impending attempt.

There's nothing wrong with giving signals like that if you are hoping even in the slightest for someone to intervene. I'm serious. There's such stigma about ctb in society already, I find it odd that there's even more stigma about showing subtle signs of an upcoming attempt. If you're hoping even a little for someone to say something, then by all means give away your things and show other signs (if you're unable to ask directly to talk about it, which many of us are).

If you can look deep within yourself and confidently say you want nobody to know what you're thinking you're about to do, then maybe reconsider selling or giving away belongings.
That's something I don't want I'll keep my things then I completely forgot about that lol
You good OG?
Nah earth is hell and heaven is death I been sick of this shit. My name is Mr.5x because I attempted and failed 5 times I'm not fucking up this time

Last edited:
Reactions: toxictunes, pthnrdnojvsc and houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
I wish you luck OP! May you finally find peace (or whatever you want).

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Shooting yourself isn't rocket science, especially with a high energy caliber. If you want to feel safe you can build a contraption so you don't flinch.
I wouldn't want to die that way though, I would want to stay in one piece with a good looking and well dressed corpse^^.

Reactions: obafgkm and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Shooting yourself isn't rocket science, especially with a high energy caliber. If you want to feel safe you can build a contraption so you don't flinch.
I wouldn't want to die that way though, I would want to stay in one piece with a good looking and well dressed corpse^^.
That sounds interesting . How would you go about building a contraption?

I have the 5.56 nato ammo and yes I know the gel head is nowhere near as realistic as an human head lol

View attachment 88891
This should do the job, I also did some research on the bullets I have (5.56 Nato) they said the military uses them I might sell or give away some of my electronics tomorrow I don't know we'll see. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.
Update: I'm not giving away my electronics because that is gonna send out red flags

i agree a high speed round over 3000 fps would create such a shockwave that it would blow the head apart. So there is no need to hit the brainstem dead on with the bullet just hitting the head somewhat in the middle would blow it up imo. It's a bullet that travelling close to 1 kilometer per second , definitely the video is accurate imo. no animal shot in the head would survive.

Rifle placement , side of the head or in the mouth ?

Other high speed rifle rounds :

Last edited:
T

toxictunes

life is beautiful but not for everyone
Apr 17, 2022
honestly i wish i would have access to a weapon it seems to be the easiest way out.