FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's such a disgusting and absurd view to believe that those who wish to prevent unnecessary suffering by freeing themselves from this existence on their own terms are "ill". It's insane how in this hellish reality wanting to die is seen as something so wrong rather than the problem lying in existence itself, as it's undeniable that existence is the true problem. For me not wishing to delay the inevitable fate is simply the logical response.

This is because to exist means to be a slave to our needs and our decaying flesh prison. It's something so burdensome being cursed with the ability to suffer with no escape from ourselves unless we manage to find a way to cease existing on our own terms which of course is so cruelly made so inaccessible.

It's so evil how many humans wish to enslave us in this existence until we die anyway despite the fact that it only feels rational wishing to be free from this burden that there was never a need for in the first place, that only ever caused suffering and just leads to decay and death anyway.

All that existence does is create problems that were completely unnecessary in the first place, if one doesn't exist they wouldn't be able to mourn for the fact that they are unable to suffer so senselessly in this meaningless and cruel existence, instead they will be eternally unaware. So of course it's insane believing that those who desire this state of not-being are ill.

Instead it's irrational to wish for existence as after all it's undeniable that existence just causes harm, existence is the source of all suffering so I'd see it as best avoided no matter what.
The reality is that simply just existing is something so harmful, as after all there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence where chance so cruelly determines everything.
To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily with the risk of the suffering getting much more unbearable at any moment, rock bottom doesn't exist as if one thinks existing is torturous now it can always get much worse.

So how it could ever be irrational wanting to eliminate all future suffering possibilities, this is why I will always see it as preferable to cease existing as to not exist is ultimately the only way to find safety from suffering, it only feels rational to wish for this state of being eternally unaware.

Existence itself is the true problem, I find it so horrific and tragic how life even existed at all causing endless amounts of suffering as a result. Existence is just so cruel and futile, so of course wishing for the eternity of death is all that feels right to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hollywoodwhor3, myusername890, Neogoloid and 2 others