FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so hellish how despite the fact that this existence is so cruel and futile we exist in a society that is so incredibly anti-suicide. Pro-life people really do disgust me, I find it horrifying how many people wish to do all they can to make suicide inaccessible even know we never consented to this existence and aren't obligated to continue, it's evil how pro-life people wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.

In this existence a peaceful suicide needs to be very accessible especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, I see suicide as very rational to escape from all future suffering in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place. No matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist as after all there are no disadvantages to not existing, death truly is the only relief in this world and I see suicide as the solution to suffering, it's the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human.

It's disturbing how many people wish to prevent others escaping from suffering, it's truly evil to want to deny others a right to die in peace even know existence is completely pointless and meaningless anyway. Nobody should ever have to struggle to leave this existence on their own terms, it's horrifying how they want to force people to suffer for as long as possible and make is so they die slow painful deaths from old age. Suicide prevention is just extreme cruelty, all that'd be compassionate is allowing people to exit this existence peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nyx𓂀, stuckinthemud, CTB Dream and 4 others