• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I had a moment. I really bad fucking moment. Without sounding like a broken record, my brother again. Though today, I decided to take action. Since my dad will never voluntarily get him therapy I decided to get it for him myself. I called some numbers and got some referrals. With this I'll show it to my dad and hopefully it will push him into doing something for my brother

I lashed the fuck out yesterday. I was a monster in the group chat and on here. I was getting mad at everyone and I just hated myself. I felt everyone was attacking me, hell, I even thought my therapist was attacking me today and I shut down on her. I went outside and desperately wanted to throw myself into oncoming traffic

Life is hard. I don't even know where I am going with this but life is fucking hard.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Your anger is valid, and it must be very stressful to be unheard.

My son gets mad easily. I got him a punching bag, and it works pretty well for him. Would something like that help you? We can't usually control what makes us angry, but using the energy in healthier ways helps.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You might have some breakdowns and ups and downs but in my opinion, you're no hater at all.
I really like reading you!
Anything you need, just feel free to PM me.

Lots of hugs and love to you

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie