• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
first I thought being admitted to the hospital and being sent back and told I had to problems was bad. but now I'm getting constant comments about how I was stupid and I'm naive to think overdosing would help, and I'm no longer trusted for anything. what if I told everyone you can trust me alone because I actually don't really have any impulse to hurt myself all the time? maybe I used to but if I promised I really wouldn't .. and now I'm not trusted at all because I did something on a whim because my life hurts. .. is this supposed to help me? I fucking know everything you're telling me. Being told I could have had my life so much worse. I've been fucking Told that my entire life. that when I was being abused, my dad told me what his dad would do and I shouldn't be crying so much because I'm sensitive and at least I didn't have it like him. I feel like everyone just has it in for me now learning I have issues. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. the pills are locked now. I'm so stupid. I'm trapped. I might not even be able to see my girlfriend anymore.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i'm sorry you're going through this. sadly, once you are caught attempting suicide, then people will constantly be on guard to 'protect you from yourself.' it's awful, it feels like you have no freedom.

you're not stupid nor naive. and your father saying you could've had it worse is such a shitty thing to do. your trauma is valid, it doesn't matter how bad other people have had it, you're still suffering.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
you should confront them and ask them what these things tell you.

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
In a similar boat here. In a moment of weakness as a teenager I told my parents about my suicidal ideation thinking it would help—it didn't. And even years later its so difficult for me to do anything regarding it. Any adult back home thinks I'm insane lol.

Reactions: seekingrelease22