• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
So my older brother came over today and I drove him around because I'm currently learning to drive. We were out for like 4 hours and now I am like incredibly sad. Which is strange because normally I don't get this upset when people leave. Lately though I have been getting depressed again because for like the 7th time in my life my meds have stopped working. And big bro is the one person that always makes me happy and even when he hurts my feelings a little bit it isn't so bad that he needs to be called out on it. Now I'm wondering if I'm not alone on this. When you have been wanting to ctb and someone makes you feel happy for a moment do any of you get consumed with sadness?

J

Jfitz

Jul 8, 2020
Yes. Had this happen recently but in the end I was let down again

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherry_BB
Cherry_BB

Cherry_BB

I need someone to push me over the edge
Jul 6, 2023
I get what you mean. I try to push those kinds of people away so I don't make them feel bad though. I used to cling to them until I realized how unfair that was to them.

filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
Yes. Had this happen recently but in the end I was let down again
That's a bummer man. Like I get it people got things to do but it still sucks.
I get what you mean. I try to push those kinds of people away so I don't make them feel bad though. I used to cling to them until I realized how unfair that was to them.
I do try myself to put up an aloof demeanor but my mask is crumbling now that I am at an all time high of wanting to ctb.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I recently feel like I can't be left away from my boyfriend anymore. I have plans to CTB soon and I'm scared to let him go; he may not be my reason to live but he makes me feel like I'm being sent off with love.

filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
I recently feel like I can't be left away from my boyfriend anymore. I have plans to CTB soon and I'm scared to let him go; he may not be my reason to live but he makes me feel like I'm being sent off with love.
That's a nice sentiment. Two of my brothers make me feel that way too. Like I'm not going to stick around because of them
But their love is nice to feel as I get closer to the end.