U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Every Company provided from the peaceful pill handbook that sells it will not sell it to Canada and especially if you do not have a business, I looked on eBay and on amazon and everywhere on the internet but I cannot find sodium nitrite, only in America, so there goes my suicide method out the window.

• Hugs
Reactions: starshotplagues, Indieblue and Nem
Dwnwrdsprl

Dwnwrdsprl

Every living creature on this earth dies alone
Jan 18, 2020
Butcher shop or deli might sell it.

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
What's your backup method?

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Are there Canadian laws banning import?

if not you can try a reshipper with a us address for receiving deliveries.

A

aramir

Dec 13, 2019
I got mine and I'm in canada

Reactions: nw7
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Lookup mailbox companies. You get a mailbox at an actual address. They receive mail for you and notify you. They can receive packages for you and ship them to you. It takes a bit of effort to set up. I had to fill out a form and pay to do a video chat with a notary, provide copies of my ID. It all took a few days. Paid an initial fee and $10 a month.

Reactions: Inferdan and Underdepth
N

nw7

Oct 22, 2018
There are online sellers who ship to Canada. PM me if you're still looking.

R

Reallysadpotato

Feb 2, 2020
I'm having this same problem... I've been researching methods and I was so excited when I found the SN method but now I can't seem to find anywhere to get it. Which is really sad as one of the reason it was appealing was its "easy" access. Back to the drawing board I guess.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm having this same problem... I've been researching methods and I was so excited when I found the SN method but now I can't seem to find anywhere to get it. Which is really sad as one of the reason it was appealing was its "easy" access. Back to the drawing board I guess.
Most people find a way to order it.
What country are you in ?

R

Reallysadpotato

Feb 2, 2020
Most people find a way to order it.
What country are you in ?
I'm in Canada also... I've looked at all the recommended places I've seen and they all won't ship to Canada. Also buying from a unverified source scares me a bit as I don't have a ton of money :ahhha:

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm in Canada also... I've looked at all the recommended places I've seen and they all won't ship to Canada. Also buying from a unverified source scares me a bit as I don't have a ton of money :ahhha:
What about on the bidding site, doesn't anyone on there ship to Canada ?

If not, then perhaps you could order on another well know marketplace....
If the seller doesn't ship to your country, you may be able to use a reshipper (cross border shipping company)
eg If ordering from a US based ecommerce site then find a reshipper with a US office.
Use the reshipper's US address when ordering on the ecommerce site.
The reshipper receives the package, then forwards to you.
If the reshipper needs an invoice for customs declaration, then print it from the ecommerce site as a pdf.

Try searching for "cross border shipping company".

note : thanks to @nw7 for this info

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky
R

Reallysadpotato

Feb 2, 2020
What about on the bidding site, doesn't anyone on there ship to Canada ?

If not, then perhaps you could order on another well know marketplace....
If the seller doesn't ship to your country, you may be able to use a reshipper (cross border shipping company)
eg If ordering from a US based ecommerce site then find a reshipper with a US office.
Use the reshipper's US address when ordering on the ecommerce site.
The reshipper receives the package, then forwards to you.
If the reshipper needs an invoice for customs declaration, then print it from the ecommerce site as a pdf.

Try searching for "cross border shipping company".
I do think I saw some on the bidding site I'm just a little scared to throw the little money that I have away if they don't actually send me the right stuff. I will look in to the reshipper idea thank you! Although it might be a bit too pricey as I will also need a couple meds for this method but I do have some prescription coverage.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I do think I saw some on the bidding site I'm just a little scared to throw the little money that I have away if they don't actually send me the right stuff. I will look in to the reshipper idea thank you! Although it might be a bit too pricey as I will also need a couple meds for this method but I do have some prescription coverage.
I believe there's an eastern european seller that has a good reputation although it can take several weeks for things to arrive, so it depends on your timeframe.

R

Reallysadpotato

Feb 2, 2020
I believe there's an eastern european seller that has a good reputation although it can take several weeks for things to arrive, so it depends on your timeframe.
I'll have to look at it again and maybe just take the gamble. I'm not on a strict time frame especially if I can get my preferred method. Thank you for your advice!

Reactions: jgm63
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
I have SN, if anybody willing to travel to US, I don't mind to share.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sorry, I am not from Canada, but it seems that hach.com has sodium nitrite. But not sure if it can be ordered that easily.

Thebuddhacel

Thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
Jan 16, 2020
But canada is not in america?

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Sorry, I am not from Canada, but it seems that hach.com has sodium nitrite. But not sure if it can be ordered that easily.
Tried to order it but I cannot . You have to be working at a chemistry company

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I've got the exact same problem in NZ - grrrrr

Reactions: zeroambition
E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
Newbie here, same problem...Canada has restricted it quite well. Has anyone brought this over the border? I live very close to the US border so I could just order to a mailbox company but I'm scared of immigration (I am not a Canadian citizen) and questions being asked about the SN. Reshipping seems really expensive.

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Feel sorry man. Hey I'm ordering sodium nitrite maybe I could mail some of it to you discreetly? You probably don't want the risk it though.

E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
That's very kind of you thanks but I think mailing it is a bit risky. I've been considering taking a weekend trip to the closest US city...there will be a way. I do want to get some rather quickly because I think it might be banned soon, at least for purchase by individuals.

• Aww..
Reactions: Indieblue and Melkus2020
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
That's very kind of you thanks but I think mailing it is a bit risky. I've been considering taking a weekend trip to the closest US city...there will be a way. I do want to get some rather quickly because I think it might be banned soon, at least for purchase by individuals.
America whole food market is Cow based. SN could never be banned as it is a very common food preservative. It's like trying to ban maple syrup.

Last edited:
E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
America whole food market is Cow based. It SN could never be banned as it is a very common food preservative. It's like trying to ban maple syrup.
I don't think they would ban it completely, just stop it being so readily available to individuals - similar to what Canada has done, it is still available here to labs and the food industry, just not for purchase by individuals. Hopefully you're right though and they'll just leave it as it is.

Reactions: Indieblue