• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I have been smoking CBD for a decent amount of time and I have to say that it really help and I really noticed that after my recent stay at hospital.
At the hospital I couldn't smoke anything and since no one knew about my mental problems, I didn't got any medications or anything.
During that time I had many dark thoughts, I was more focusing on "exit methods" than I ever did before and I kinda was grumpy all time.
But yesterday, after I drove home, I rolled the CBD and after those 5 days of not smoking CBD, I got that blissful feeling of being free of any worries after a couple of hits.
This might be worrying and maybe I got addicted to that stuff but I don't care.
After I switched from antidepressants to weed, I never faced any problems with my stomach ever again.

To be honest though, it's really a shame that those stuff is kinda expensive but looking at all the positive things I'm experiencing with that stuff, I prefer this over all the pills which I took before.

Let's see how will the long therm effects be of this "stuff" but currently I'm very satisfied with all the effects of CBD and in my opinion it's definitely worth trying it out if you always wanted to find an healthier alternative for your antidepressants.
The only thing that kinda pisses me off, is the fact that I can't smoke that stuff in the public but on other hand I kinda like the way my apartment smells for a couple of hours. It's definetly a better smell than all the canned food I cook or even the smell that I cause after working with my soldering iron on electronic devices

ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I'm with you, doctor try to sent me antidepressant but I decided dont take it because I use weed before to calm my depression and it works!
But I know it's not for all!
Weed only can helps you if you are tolerant and dont make you going off.
I'm happy to hear about other uses alternative methods and works.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
@ansiedad This was the best decision I've ever made
I regret not trying it before but I didn't even known that there is such type of weed which I just can buy from a public shop without getting in trouble with the law

ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I dont know where you live.
In many countries CBD weed are legal and there are shops where you can buy it legal and consume in your house.
But you're said i think its very expensive.
Maybe you can cultive it but I dont know if is llegal.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
@ansiedad
Here in Germany it's a difficult situation.
I can't smoke CBD in public, can't grow it yourself and I can't drive a car after smoking it.
Indoor use and purchase from registered shops is actually legal and you can't walk with CBD "flowers" in the public.
Also, the electricity prices in Germany are really high, so I would have to setup some solar panels and use LED tubes for growing everything.

This is just so complicated, so I prefer to just buy it from my local shop. 30% CBD and 1-3% THC is good enough for me and I'm not getting high after smoking like 1g of it.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I've tried delta 8 vapes. Not sure how well they function. I'll have to take a break from them to see.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
Unless you can bought and use it.
This is not so bad situation.
yeah, I agree with that. I currently have an 1971 Ford Taunus in my garage, which is actually in perfect condition but the ignition coils are broken and too expensive to replace. I'm planning on upgrading those to something more modern and after I somehow manage to do this, I'll be selling that car and the money will be used for my CBD purchases.
After all, I have a second car which I actually use regularly if I need to drive somewhere ^^