• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

doggiesarecute

doggiesarecute

Feb 13, 2024
I don't know if it's common, but I really don't want to leave any trace of my existence after I'm gone. The thought of my belongings and personal items being left behind for my parents to discover and touch just creeps me out. I'm planning on deleting all of my accounts and messenger chats (for both participants) before I go, which makes it even harder. Should I just delete my account right before I do it? The thing is, it can be recovered for 1 week or 2, so police or idk, might try to do that to discover the reason.

It might sound dumb but I don't want to wake up after failed attempt and discover that all of my accounts and pictures in my camera roll are gone. It sounds silly, but yeah, that's kinda what keeps me alive a bit.

I've transferred all of my money to my parents savings account. Leaving a note that says "it's not your fault" seems cheesy to me, but the thought of failing and having to explain everything in the hospital terrifies me. Is it selfish to leave this world without an apparent reason and not explain myself? I simply cannot afford to fail.

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
i feel you. Knowing they will be in my room touching my stuff or on my social media drives me crazy i'll be deleting everything

Reactions: sserafim
doggiesarecute

doggiesarecute

Feb 13, 2024
i feel you. Knowing they will be in my room touching my stuff or on my social media drives me crazy i'll be deleting everything
What also drives me crazy is the fact that they'll probably try to investigate and involve the police so they'll somehow hack my accounts and shit

Reactions: rottenflesh
depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
Interesting opinion. I myself want to be remembered and at least understood afterwards

• Love
Reactions: beetle
tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
What also drives me crazy is the fact that they'll probably try to investigate and involve the police so they'll somehow hack my accounts and shit
I'm also afraid of that and thinking how it will make me look like a fool because there's a lot my parents or friends don't know.
For example how I begged my ex to get back together. And it feels so humiliating.

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
Depending on what country you're from, that might be significantly overestimating the amount of effort that law enforcement is willing to put in.

In most cases, a note and/or history of mental health disorders is the only incentive an investigator wants or needs to get your file off their desk. The note doesn't even have to be particularly deep or elaborate if you don't want it to be.

If the method is obvious enough, they might not even deem it necessary to perform an autopsy - dependent on country of residence; I can only speak for the US.

Obviously if someone were to plan to make their death look like an accident, or the body wasn't found and missing persons reports were filed, that would complicate things and warrant additional scrutiny.

It's also a possibility a loved one could be unsatisfied with the official investigation and hire a PI, but that would take a unique level of commitment, suspicion, dedication and access to a large amount of disposable income.

You can also cache your photographs and whatever other posts and files you want to preserve on a physical drive, like an external hard drive or flash drive and hide it somewhere only you can find if you want to preserve your secrecy. That's actually a good habit to get into - the public servers and clouds that digital information is stored on is not invulnerable. A physical fire or long enough loss of power at any one facility has the theoretical potential to be as devastating a loss as the Library of Alexandria.

doggiesarecute

doggiesarecute

Feb 13, 2024
Depending on what country you're from, that might be significantly overestimating the amount of effort that law enforcement is willing to put in.

In most cases, a note and/or history of mental health disorders is the only incentive an investigator wants or needs to get your file off their desk. The note doesn't even have to be particularly deep or elaborate if you don't want it to be.

If the method is obvious enough, they might not even deem it necessary to perform an autopsy - dependent on country of residence; I can only speak for the US.

Obviously if someone were to plan to make their death look like an accident, or the body wasn't found and missing persons reports were filed, that would complicate things and warrant additional scrutiny.

It's also a possibility a loved one could be unsatisfied with the official investigation and hire a PI, but that would take a unique level of commitment, suspicion, dedication and access to a large amount of disposable income.

You can also cache your photographs and whatever other posts and files you want to preserve on a physical drive, like an external hard drive or flash drive and hide it somewhere only you can find if you want to preserve your secrecy. That's actually a good habit to get into - the public servers and clouds that digital information is stored on is not invulnerable. A physical fire or long enough loss of power at any one facility has the theoretical potential to be as devastating a loss as the Library of Alexandria.
I'm reading articles like "He left a note saying it wasn't their fault and the police started the investigation." Sometimes news outlets even post screenshots of personal chats, especially when they suspect that the reason behind the ctb was related to gambling or a cult.