• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
Life is too expensive and inefficient - it's a spectacle where the participants devour each other without reason, all part of a self-reproducing mechanism. At some point, one begins to question all the structures of life and it's worth: being alive is, again, too expensive, not in terms of money (which also applies), but in terms of suffering and death. Take a closer look at the average life of a sentient being on this earth, and what you'll find will surely make you want to throw up; animals tearing each other apart, babies being mauled to death by predators, or in some cases by their own parents. Individuals being slowly devoured by another after being poisoned and unable to move; another being slowly teared apart by a parasite taking over it's body... The list is endless, and the victims are far too many, and that is without adding the human victims that suffered, for example, cases of sexual assault, domestic violence, victims of war crimes and genocides, murders and medical conditions such as cancer or many others.

It is not alright, the price can never be justified - but our imposed ideologies and our need for self-preservation makes many of us think that it's quite fine, and that the suffering is worth it if some of us are having fun.

Needless to say, the cost is too much. Having been born just to witness this carnage and needless aggression is quite depressing, and it makes one to feel nauseated and weak. My parents were very naive, thinking that I could ever enjoy such a scenery. Now the pressure is mounting, since they insist that I should function as the rest of people, and that I should do something 'productive' with my life, such as having a job which would make me feel even more miserable. At the end of the day, I am too crippled by the spectacle of horrors and suffering before me, and other conditions such as autism, ocd and adhd, and of course gender dysphoria makes life even more difficult.

I may come across as whiny and ungrateful, which is fair, I suppose. I just don't find anything to be grateful for when it comes to have been born into this world. The most I can do is to not have any kids, and to not participate in the carnage to the maximum extent possible.

Since I lack the courage to go for a risky CTB method, for the time being, I'm stuck here until I have access to a effective and moderately painless method of fucking off from this earth. I used to be really afraid of being dead, but now I don't mind that part, I'm just concerned about the process of dying, which is almost as awful as the process of being born...

Last edited:
L

LaughingGoat

Apr 11, 2024
It's a little off-topic from what you're saying; but I've always found it funny in ecological discussions that quantify the impact an individual's decisions can have on the climate, the absolute worst thing a person can do have is having children. So I definitely agree with your statement that the cost is too much in more ways than one.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence truly is just an endless cycle of suffering and cruelty that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so harmfully forced here, the amount of torment and agony in this reality is simply beyond comprehension, I find it disturbing how existing beings have to suffer so senselessly as a result of this hellish abomination. More than anything I certainly wish I never existed as well, only never existing is true perfection to me, I'm repulsed by how humans actually choose to impose existence especially as doing such could never be justified and causes immense harm, procreation is horrifying to me. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lynx.
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
I hate our system of Natural Selection and Dog-eat-Dog.
Nature itself is as much about killing things as it is keeping them alive.
What is the point of having consciousness just to suffer?

This universe wasn't made for us, so why should we stay?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc