• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
Hello,
In 1 hour, I'll finally drink SN and die.

That's it folks, my sad little life will come to an end.

(Text below is a vent; skip if it gets tiring)

I wish it were all different, I wanted to have a loving and normal family and friends, but I guess I was given a bad hand. The reality I wanted simply became a fantasy.

After having to handle my unstable family (who physically and mentally abused me) , bullying and my social phobia for years, I just got tired. People say that you have to keep going and stay strong and work hard. But for what? Why do I have to suffer for no reason?

Working hard was why I got bullied. While I'm far from a genius, I was a great student, which made my classmates bully and isolate me calling me "nerd", "weirdo", among other things. Naturally, it caused me to fear people (and no, my teachers didn't care, if anything they also mistreated me) and I never got any close friends, I feel really lonely...

I tried so hard, 'it's for your future" they said. Afterwards I went to a different school system, and there I was considered a huge moron because I didn't speak their local language and encountered subjects I never had before. Oh well, guess I wasn't "nerd" enough for them. All that hard work for nothing.

My family was either absent or "overbearing", all of them had violent outbursts, which I had to tolerate for years. My brother and father always treated me like shit, they hit and yelled at me so many times, I always have to watch my step around them. I hate having to pretend I love them, specially my father. I hate that disgusting deadbeat.

Which reminds me, I'm not totally innocent either. I also did bad things, things I regret. I also wish I had been better, as guilt is one of the things that pushed me to ctb. So, I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done and all the people I hurt.

It may be kinda random, but I also wanted to admit that I'm gay. I just wanted to say it cause I never had the courage to admit it to anyone, specially since my family would despise me even more.

And I don't know what else to say. Maybe this all sounds silly or scattered, but those are the main things I wanted to say. This will be the only chance I have to tell what really happened to me and how I really feel.

So yeah, goodbye world. I won't miss you.

B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
Hello,

I wish it were all different, I wanted to have a loving and normal family and friends, but I guess I was given a bad hand. The reality I wanted simply became a fantasy.

After having to handle my unstable family (who physically and mentally abused me) , bullying and my social phobia for years, I just got tired. People say that you have to keep going and stay strong and work hard. But for what? Why do I have to suffer for no reason?

Working hard was why I got bullied. While I'm far from a genius, I was a great student, which made my classmates bully and isolate me calling me "nerd", "weirdo", among other things. Naturally, it caused me to fear people (and no, my teachers didn't care, if anything they also mistreated me) and I never got any close friends, I feel really lonely...

I tried so hard, 'it's for your future" they said. Afterwards I went to a different school system, and there I was considered a huge moron because I didn't speak their local language and encountered subjects I never had before. Oh well, guess I wasn't "nerd" enough for them. All that hard work for nothing.

My family was either absent or "overbearing", all of them had violent outbursts, which I had to tolerate for years. My brother and father always treated me like shit, they hit and yelled at me so many times, I always have to watch my step around them. I hate having to pretend I love them, specially my father. I hate that disgusting deadbeat.

Which reminds me, I'm not totally innocent either. I also did bad things, things I regret. I also wish I had been better, as guilt is one of the things that pushed me to ctb. So, I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done and all the people I hurt.

It may be kinda random, but I also wanted to admit that I'm gay. I just wanted to say it cause I never had the courage to admit it to anyone, specially since my family would despise me even more.

And I don't know what else to say. Maybe this all sounds silly or scattered, but those are the main things I wanted to say. This will be the only chance I have to tell what really happened to me and how I really feel.

sorry to hear you were dealt such a shit hand - wishing you all the best tonight. Hope finally getting to admit your gay outloud is helpful . sending you lots of love x

snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
Hello,

Wish things would've turned out different for you. Hope you're at peace now, safe travels🖤

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you and us all to this most unfortunate crossroads... I hope you find freedom from all the inevitable suffering, torment and vicissitudes of life.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
thelazyegg

thelazyegg

Mar 25, 2024
I'm so sorry that life has been cruel and that you haven't had a good support system. I relate a lot to your family situation. I wish you peace and relief from the suffering and that your journey is completely painless 💕 I'm sorry the world couldn't do better for you or us.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you have found your ethernal peace 🕊

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm sorry the world failed you, brother. I get that you weren't perfect. Who is? But nobody deserves to be treated the way you were. I'm sorry that I probably missed you as well. If it all goes to hell and you end up back here sometime, it's cool. Nobody will look at you funny. If not … then peace, fellow traveler.

Reactions: unabletocope
Itty bitty

Itty bitty

Apr 11, 2024
I hope you find a better place.
Love, peace and freedom

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Jesus loves you!!! Hes real !! Try him you cant lose anything!!!!
Really? That's all you got to say?

@Softwind : hope you're at peace where you are now, brother. :heart:

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish you find peace regardless of whatever you do. Best wishes

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm so sorry you had to endure everything
You went through but you are a very strong person, admitting your gay was something you feared and you did that.
Good luck and hope you have that peace you're searching for on the other side.