• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
I remember you from your journal thread, I could relate to the trouble with throwing away personal stuff. Recently I wondered how you were doing... Rest in peace Milk.. (*)

IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
Did not get the chance to talk to them but seemed like they were very loved. Safe travels to the other side Milk. 🙏❤️

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
A circle, a journey, a river, a path; life and death are part of us all.

I hope to see you again somewhere out there in the chaotic shadows of dying stars.

I'll miss you. But I'll cherish the memories. ❤️

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you have found peace. Goodbye.

• Love
Reactions: Valky
SleepyBB

SleepyBB

HwlsMvnCstlCULT
May 15, 2022
It was always nice talking to you Milk. I wish I had more time to know you. Best wishes in your next life and I hope the peace has found you, and you, it. You deserved better <3.

Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
The news have reached me quite recently, and I'm lost for words. I'm so incredibly sorry that it came to this for you, and regret not taking the time to catch up in the recent months.

I hope that you'll find peace with whatever decision you made after your last post. We will miss you more than you can imagine. 💜

todiefor

todiefor

I hate lies
Jun 24, 2023
I'll miss your piano playing, your passion for economics and philosophy, u dying early in among us, your quiet wonderful personality, the obnoxious argumentative personality u sometimes put on lol, thank you for taking the time to spend some time with us in those last days, I'm so sorry things got to this point 🫂❤️

Last edited:
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
hearing the news felt surreal. i'll always remember our chats and vcs. so sad to see you've left, but so glad you've found your peace.

we miss you already, we're always thinking of you, know your words meant a lot to us aswell.

much love, from lovebirds🫂💙

sleep4eternity

sleep4eternity

**✿❀ Kill me first before I kill myself ❀✿**
May 31, 2023
Stat dose
~8 hours fast
1hr before sn: 1000mg paracetemol
40 mins before sn: 3 x 10 mg Prochloperazine
2 cups 25g SN
The only bit I'm worried about is the triple does of the anti emetic, I haven't seen any adverse reactions from reading threads about metoclopramide. Does anyone know if it's the same case with Prochloperazine? it works with a similar mechanism so is it reasonable to assume a similar dose and a similar reaction?

(the regular dose of Prochloperazine is actually exactly 10mg 3 times a day)
I will miss our conversation, the time we spent together, and you, milk. I wish there was more that I could do to help and maybe even be the hand that I can give to keep you above the water as well as being a guidance to your safety.

I wish you farewell, milk. You are great. Hopefully the next life, life will be more gentle on you. ❤️ Take care of yourself now. ☮️

Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Thanks for making SaSu a little less lonely, Milk. I hope you found your peace that you so deserved. It will be a little more lonely knowing you're gone. Until we meet again, sleep well.

• Love
Shy_Shay

Shy_Shay

The drawing is a memory, a good one.
Feb 27, 2023
Good Bye Milk and sorry for not being here when yo left, peace

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
been thinking of you.. can't believe it's been well over a month since you've been gone. miss you a lot milk <3

• Love
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Another drawing from you. Thinking about you. I hope you are resting easy and are safe and sound, wherever you are. ❤️ IMG 2956

• Love
Reactions: boddibo and rozeske