• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Stat dose
~8 hours fast
1hr before sn: 1000mg paracetemol
40 mins before sn: 3 x 10 mg Prochloperazine
2 cups 25g SN
The only bit I'm worried about is the triple does of the anti emetic, I haven't seen any adverse reactions from reading threads about metoclopramide. Does anyone know if it's the same case with Prochloperazine? it works with a similar mechanism so is it reasonable to assume a similar dose and a similar reaction?

(the regular dose of Prochloperazine is actually exactly 10mg 3 times a day)

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I dont have time thats why Im asking if anyone knows a case or have themselves experienced side effects with the triple dose. Obv my body weight is different and so on but just wanted to see if anyone else had tried prochloperazine

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
oreoro1

oreoro1

Jan 5, 2024
I got neck spasm from metoclopramide a while ago.

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Taken Paracetemol.

Just a note to those who might have known a bit more info about me. Please do not try to find out who I am or contact people in my real life. Don't try to search anything up, articles etc if there will be any, even if it's for the sake of your own curiosity. I ask that my privacy be understood and respected.

Sour note aside, thank you to everyone for being so kind and accepting. I hate being sappy but I am really thankful that such a place exists for people like us. I don't have to name names, you know who you are:)
taken Prochloperazine
Taken Prochloperazine

Last edited:
Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
Wish you well Milk, farewell and may you have a peaceful end

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dliena

Dliena

šš‚šš‚ š™¼ššŽšš–šš‹ššŽšš› š™½šš˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I hope it was quick and painless succumb to eternal peace for OP.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
oh milkā€¦you cute little milk.
Thank you for the great times in vc, playing games with you has always been joyful. Thank you for making the sad days a bit brighter. I wish I could have heard you talk at least once, hahaha.

Don't worry, anything related to you is safe with us. I wish you nothing but the best. Safe travels <3