b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
long story short, im a student at uni, a guy in my (ex) friend group borderline SA'd me. he also did stuff to other ppl which is a LOT worse, but its not my place to speak about.

he would give me drugs after i told him time and time again i wanted to get clean. i lost all my friends as he'd lie and say it wasn't him giving them. everyone hated me, i lost everyone.

anyways, i finally spoke up about it after months. he proceeded to write a google doc about me filled with lies yesturday. he painted me to be an evil creepy weirdo. its all bullshit, but nobody will believe me if i say anything.

i cant eat, im barely sleeping, my body is physically weak. i dont know what to do. hes sending this bullshit doc to everyone, lying about me. im so tired.

is ending it all worth it? i dont see any hope anymore. it sounds bad but i want to hurt him with this. he ruined my life, so i want him to see that. not only that though, i genuinley cant see myself having a future, i cant see myself living for like 3 more years, i ruin everything around me. my family is so worried for me. i cant find peace anywhere.

i guess im scared of what happens after death but i think even an eternal void would be better then this. i dont wanna be here, im so tired, theres no point in me making more friends or leaving uni or whatever cus ill just mess it up somehow again. i hate this so much.

i guess if anyone has anything to say, please say it. i dunno why im even writing this, i just know people here feel this same desperation and maybe ill find comfort in that

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, annointed_towers, paroxysm and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so horrible how some humans just create so much harm and suffering, it must be so awful being in that situation, it's beyond cruel what happened to you. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: b1ackstar
b1ackstar

b1ackstar

Sep 16, 2023
It's really so horrible how some humans just create so much harm and suffering, it must be so awful being in that situation, it's beyond cruel what happened to you. But anyway I wish you the best.
thankyou,, i just want to find peace. everytime things get better something worse happens and if this is how life is gonna be then i dont want it

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
If you really want to hurt him then you should go for revenge. He is trying to destroy your life so live the best life possible.

Some type of 'they said I couldn't do it, so I did'

• Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and アホペンギン
b1ackstar

b1ackstar

Sep 16, 2023
If you really want to hurt him then you should go for revenge. He is trying to destroy your life so live the best life possible.

Some type of 'they said I couldn't do it, so I did'
how would i go about that? i have no energy left anymore

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Truthfully, in the state of emotional distress you're experiencing just now I wouldn't think this would be the best timeforyou to try to ctb. Not because I don't believe that may not turn out to be your best option, but because you don't seem entirely certain at the moment just exactly how you feel.
Maybe you would be able to spend a few days settling down a bit, venting on here, even have a look at the Recovery section to see what others have come through.
You already know we respect your right to evaluate your life position and decide on your own course through it.
Whatever you decide, best wishes in achieving your aims.

• Love
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i recommend revenge but if you are not a vengeful person i say move on and cut off anyone even related to him.

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling
b1ackstar

b1ackstar

Sep 16, 2023
i recommend revenge but if you are not a vengeful person i say move on and cut off anyone even related to him.
how should i get revenge ?? i rlly wanna but idk how

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
how should i get revenge ?? i rlly wanna but idk how
there are many ways to do so but what do you want to happen exactly? you could expose him and make a google doc similar to what he did. spread rumors to his friends and family. sabotage him to lose his job.

b1ackstar

b1ackstar

Sep 16, 2023
there are many ways to do so but what do you want to happen exactly? you could expose him and make a google doc similar to what he did. spread rumors to his friends and family. sabotage him to lose his job.
i wanna ruin his life like he ruined mine, i have enough for a google doc but he twists my words a lot. i would like to ttry the job thing, or maybe get him kicked from uni?

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i wanna ruin his life like he ruined mine, i have enough for a google doc but he twists my words a lot. i would like to ttry the job thing, or maybe get him kicked from uni?
i would try sabotage then, you can lie or frame him for plagiarism, cheating on assignments, stealing/theft on campus, having weapons on campus, make his grades go bad, report him for a criminal offense [this works for on and off campus] or inappropriate relationships with teachers or students.

b1ackstar

b1ackstar

Sep 16, 2023
i would try sabotage then, you can lie or frame him for plagiarism, cheating on assignments, stealing/theft on campus, having weapons on campus, make his grades go bad, report him for a criminal offense [this works for on and off campus] or inappropriate relationships with teachers or students.
crazy thing is none of these would even be lies, hes done like most of them lmao. dunno why people still believe him over me but hey nobody believes victims

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
crazy thing is none of these would even be lies, hes done like most of them lmao. dunno why people still believe him over me but hey nobody believes victims
i recommend going to a council, teacher or other staff at his university they are more likely to believe it. if you really want to get payback try going to the police.

• Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and b1ackstar
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
the world is a cruel place and the living things in it are also all cruel.
Its hysterical how horrible the world is

• Love
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
how would i go about that? i have no energy left anymore
By not letting him tear you down. I understand that you are exhausted but it is time to show him that he will never have any type of effect on your life again.