• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I grew up watching Dragonballz every day and I loved Vegeta and his speeches. Things like "Failure is not an option." "Strength is all that matters in this world." "A strong man stands above and conquers all." Etc

It's hard for me to ctb knowing that by doing so I will be admitting I had failed to create the life I wanted for myself. That I had fought so hard and for so long against an enemy that kept growing stronger while i continued to grow weaker. This is all so infuriating.

Reactions: mtoro998, divinemistress36, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I hear people say to 'live out of spite', as a fuck you to the enemy that made their life hell. On the surface that seems to be the way to not let the enemy 'win', but when I think deeper it's just another way of losing to the enemy, because they triggered the ego and made you continue fighting them. This living out of spite means the whole reason for your existence is because of your enemy, that's just giving them too much credit. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. When you no longer care about your enemy, that is when you win.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: courtingthereaper, Hunter2005, reclaimedbynature and 14 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, 26mmmm and 1 other person
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let's evolve, let the chips fall where they may." - Tyler Durden

Reactions: foreverfalling, sserafim, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Reactions: sserafim
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
Strength is an illusion. Persistence is often prideful and only setting someone up to fail.

How many people do you know who are genuinely happy and living the life they actually wanted?

Reactions: foreverfalling, Hunter2005, reclaimedbynature and 8 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that there is strength in giving up and acknowledging that, no matter what you do, it won't ever be enough. The human ego is extreme and to go against it seems like strength to me. Not everybody can get what they want and it's delusional to think otherwise

• Love
Reactions: foreverfalling, Hunter2005, reclaimedbynature and 9 others
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
I think that there is strength in giving up and acknowledging that, no matter what you do, it won't ever be enough. The human ego is extreme and to go against it seems like strength to me. Not everybody can get what they want and it's delusional to think otherwise
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone." - Patrick Bateman

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, RemainingDubious, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone." - Patrick Bateman
What pain did he experience? The pain of wanting to fit in?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Worse - the pain of not being able to stand out.
That's right. Everyone kept confusing him with other people. In the end, his actions meant nothing as well as his confession of them.

Reactions: sserafim and AbsurdAbyss
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Mar 4, 2024
Even if he is entirely sane, he's at least in a world that is insane. It doesn't matter who within his world finds out, because, frankly, it's so absurd that anyone would break the mold in such a way to kill someone. Conversely, he sits so perfectly within what is acceptable socially that he is utterly innocuous. "This is not an exit."

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Even if he is entirely sane, he's at least in a world that is insane. It doesn't matter who within his world finds out, because, frankly, it's so absurd that anyone would break the mold in such a way to kill someone. Conversely, he sits so perfectly within what is acceptable socially that he is utterly innocuous. "This is not an exit."
I wanted to read the book but I don't like gore.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
someones journey through life so far should be more than reason enough to show if they give up its valid. there is strength, so much strength.
humans pride themselves in how much pain our bodies can withstand and still keep our hearts beating, even when we try to purposely stop it from doing so.

as much as most hate the idea of being remembered past their death / breaking point, those around them can still testify and speak of the life they lived and the hardships they went through, and ultimately what tore them down, it brings perspective to those who didn't know before.

everyone on this site is here for one reason or another, i find everyone here to be strong just from knowing this, no matter how quick they are to give up or when.

i'm sorry you're here, and you feel this way, but i truly do believe you're strong, - regardless of what you choose to do with your life or your death - simply because you are still alive today.

Reactions: foreverfalling, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Mar 4, 2024
I wanted to read the book but I don't like gore.
The movie's better than the book, lot clearer in its message, not much gore either. Worth a watch imo. This, Fight Club and the Matrix(the original trilogy) are absolute masterpieces.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I grew up watching Dragonballz every day and I loved Vegeta and his speeches. Things like "Failure is not an option." "Strength is all that matters in this world." "A strong man stands above and conquers all." Etc

It's hard for me to ctb knowing that by doing so I will be admitting I had failed to create the life I wanted for myself. That I had fought so hard and for so long against an enemy that kept growing stronger while i continued to grow weaker. This is all so infuriating.
I wonder if you intentionally mentioned dragon ball z to link vegeta to the last two sentences of your last paragraph as vegeta fought so hard to overpower goku one day just for goku to get stronger and stronger

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
The movie's better than the book, lot clearer in its message, not much gore either. Worth a watch imo. This, Fight Club and the Matrix(the original trilogy) are absolute masterpieces.
I've seen it many times
someones journey through life so far should be more than reason enough to show if they give up its valid. there is strength, so much strength.
humans pride themselves in how much pain our bodies can withstand and still keep our hearts beating, even when we try to purposely stop it from doing so.

as much as most hate the idea of being remembered past their death / breaking point, those around them can still testify and speak of the life they lived and the hardships they went through, and ultimately what tore them down, it brings perspective to those who didn't know before.

everyone on this site is here for one reason or another, i find everyone here to be strong just from knowing this, no matter how quick they are to give up or when.

i'm sorry you're here, and you feel this way, but i truly do believe you're strong, - regardless of what you choose to do with your life or your death - simply because you are still alive today.
A doctor once commended me for continuing to live past the point where others would've ended it.
I wonder if you intentionally mentioned dragon ball z to link vegeta to the last two sentences of your last paragraph as vegeta fought so hard to overpower goku one day just for goku to get stronger and stronger
That part wasn't intentional. It's cool that it fits though

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, AbsurdAbyss and wastingpotential
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
i personally 100% agree.

"I know that I know nothing." - Socrates

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
"In the Soviet army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance."

• Love
Reactions: foreverfalling, reclaimedbynature, RemainingDubious and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Does anyone who chooses to forfeit something they didn't consent to at all seen as a "failure" or giving up?, is that even fair to judge by what others think of this action.
How many people do you know who are genuinely happy and living the life they actually wanted?
Very, very, so very few.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019

Enemy dies just like you or is defeated by someone else. No one really wins in this 'game'.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Ambivalent1, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
Enemy dies just like you or is defeated by someone else. No one really wins in this 'game'.
enemies also have a cause that they believe in too.

pride often comes before a fall.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and R_N
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think you need to believe the end goal is worth the fight. Otherwise, why are we fighting? Because we've been told to? Because we've been told we have no choice? That it's the strong, right and brave thing to do? Because it will be worth it in the end? What if you don't believe any of that anymore?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: mtoro998, reclaimedbynature, corazon and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imo There is strength in putting a shotgun deep in your mouth and squeezing the trigger blowing your head apart like Ronnie mcnut, shauiby, blev, kurt kobain, kagny lynn Karter , .or those jumping like miss usa Chelsea kryst Did etc

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Talvikki, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone who chooses to forfeit something they didn't consent to at all seen as a "failure" or giving up?, is that even fair to judge by what others think of this action.

Very, very, so very few.
You like Dragonballz. How do you interpret Vegeta's quotes in light of ctb?
My enemy is my mental illness.
I think you need to believe the end goal is worth the fight. Otherwise, why are we fighting? Because we've been told to? Because we've been told we have no choice? That it's the strong, right and brave thing to do? Because it will be worth it in the end? What if you don't believe any of that anymore?
Yeah. What's the point of strength and conquering all if there's nothing at the end?
Imo There is strength in putting a shotgun deep in your mouth and squeezing the trigger blowing your head apart like Ronnie mcnut, shauiby, blev, kurt kobain, kagny lynn Karter , .or those jumping like miss usa Chelsea kryst Did etc

Hmm interesting

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You like Dragonballz. How do you interpret Vegeta's quotes in light of ctb?

My enemy is my mental illness.

Yeah. What's the point of strength and conquering all if there's nothing at the end?

Hmm interesting
I think the point is to constantly have something to work towards because once you achieve it it becomes a short term happiness kind of thing. You constantly have to set goals etc. it's the way it is and I hate it which is why I'm gonna not play this stupid game

• Hugs
Reactions: Ambivalent1, RemainingDubious, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

You constantly have to set goals etc. it's the way it is and I hate it which is why I'm gonna not play this stupid game
That's pretty much it for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and RemainingDubious
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I think the point is to constantly have something to work towards because once you achieve it it becomes a short term happiness kind of thing. You constantly have to set goals etc. it's the way it is and I hate it which is why I'm gonna not play this stupid game
That's a good way of putting it. so ctb isn't failure necessarily. It's saying "I have set goals and I've achieved them. But I'm tired and I'm done"
That's pretty much it for me.
Do you think Goku black would've ever hit Rosé if he had ctb? 🤔

Reactions: sserafim and Deleted member 65988
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
That's a good way of putting it. so ctb isn't failure necessarily. It's saying "I have set goals and I've achieved them. But I'm tired and I'm done"

Do you think Goku black would've ever hit Rosé if he had ctb? 🤔
It's good to live like that if you are healthy and sane but if you aren't both of those then it's just pointless suffering imho

Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It's good to live like that if you are healthy and sane but if you aren't both of those then it's just pointless suffering imho
I suppose even Vegeta, strong as he is, would throw himself off a cliff if the odds were impossible and he had tried everything. Life has a way of crushing that seemingly unbeatable resilience and mental strength.

Reactions: sserafim and mtoro998