• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I suppose even Vegeta, strong as he is, would throw himself off a cliff if the odds were impossible and he had tried everything. Life has a way of crushing that seemingly unbeatable resilience and mental strength.
Lol is that an anime character?

Reactions: sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah we are also our own enemies sometimes. I can understand internal conflict myself.
No you can't. I am beyond being understood 🙌

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
No you can't. I am beyond being understood 🙌
It is true that we can't entirely but I was thinking in the sense where you are your own enemy.

Oops, I just realised I messed up that previous quote. I made @Forever Sleep my enemy.

Reactions: sserafim
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
So here's the thing about strength (unsolicited life lesson from me): true strength comes from observing life, your situation, and doing what makes sense to you. It's not really about consistently going or giving up, it's about doing what you can in your situation to the best of your ability and critically analyzing the environment around you based on your information.

People like Trump never gave up but lots of people hate him. Even look at Israel and Palestine, Israel thinks they're the bigger people in this situation but the whole world hates them. They actually think that hurting people is the answer. And they're too proud or too afraid to question their morality. Sometimes, just because you keep fighting doesn't mean you're strong. Sometimes it means the opposite. It's just not that simple, every situation has a different way of handling it.

We're humans, we can't live for ever. Sometimes you have to look at life logically and realize that maybe what you're planning to do is the right move. And that takes a lot of courage.

Sometimes accepting defeat is the strongest thing you can do.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and RemainingDubious
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
So here's the thing about strength (unsolicited life lesson from me): true strength comes from observing life, your situation, and doing what makes sense to you. It's not really about consistently going or giving up, it's about doing what you can in your situation to the best of your ability and critically analyzing the environment around you based on your information.

People like Trump never gave up but lots of people hate him. Even look at Israel and Palestine, Israel thinks they're the bigger people in this situation but the whole world hates them. They actually think that hurting people is the answer. And they're too proud or too afraid to question their morality. Sometimes, just because you keep fighting doesn't mean you're strong. Sometimes it means the opposite. It's just not that simple, every situation has a different way of handling it.

We're humans, we can't live for ever. Sometimes you have to look at life logically and realize that maybe what you're planning to do is the right move. And that takes a lot of courage.

Sometimes accepting defeat is the strongest thing you can do.
So accepting defeat combined with courage to act is also strength

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and ultrasharpy123456
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It is true that we can't entirely but I was thinking in the sense where you are your own enemy.

Oops, I just realised I messed up that previous quote. I made @Forever Sleep my enemy.

Ha ha- no, I hope I'm not your enemy. I was cofused though... I didn't remember writing that. 😆

• Yay!
Reactions: R_N