• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I guess my childhood wasn't actually as good as I thought it was. I guess it was actually pretty awful. I have a tendency to look at the past through rose-tinted glasses. There were awful moments, but there were also some fleeting good moments. Anyways, the reality of adulthood makes me prefer childhood. I wish I could be a kid forever. Adulthood is so sad and depressing; it's so much work and responsibility as well.
This made me think of a question for you. Do you think that all memories can be trusted? Like you say right now, childhood was awful for you but, compared to adulthood, childhood was far better for you meaning that, because of your current emotions, you see your childhood far better than it actually was. I think I'm the same in some aspects though I acknowledge that I didn't enjoy it much back then. I think that our current emotions and situations affects our memories and how we perceive the past meaning that our memories cannot be fully trusted. What do you think?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
This made me think of a question for you. Do you think that all memories can be trusted? Like you say right now, childhood was awful for you but, compared to adulthood, childhood was far better for you meaning that, because of your current emotions, you see your childhood far better than it actually was. I think I'm the same in some aspects though I acknowledge that I didn't enjoy it much back then. I think that our current emotions and situations affects our memories and how we perceive the past meaning that our memories cannot be fully trusted. What do you think?
I think that memories can't be trusted because of nostalgia. Nostalgia makes you have a more favorable view of the past than it actually was. You could have hated it in the moment, but you would look back on it fondly. It's weird

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
I relate way too much aside from perhaps the physical pain part. I mean, I do get headaches everyday due to the mental pain caused by me being alive but I'm not if that's even significant enough to count as physical pain even though the headaches hurt like hell for me. Also, I'm surprised that I'm still alive too. I'm always perpetually stressed and I find it difficult to cope in this world. I think that I have to die soon by simply not being fit to survive in this world but, then again, I've seen some people here claim that they thought the same about their own lives yet they're shocked at still being alive. Maybe I'd be the same as well but I hope I don't. Either way, I hope you find peace soon
In my opinion, your headaches count as physical pain. Especially if they push you closer to CTB. This world just wasn't made for us, who can't be ignorant on it's cruelty. I wish people were a little more understanding and kind towards us, who have been that hurt by others that we are now planning and considering our CTB, but the damage has been done and it's highly unlikely that any of us are gonna be dying of old age. Maybe one day we will find peace aside of CTB, but the chances are closer to 0. I hope you find your peace soon too.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I do know that I had always been a happy kid and always wanted to enjoy my life. I legit enjoy 'enjoying' but I just was never allowed to enjoy. I had my life sorta ruined by ppl who were supposed to make my life enjoyable. And until now, its been one hindrance or another that stops me from enjoying my life.

So yes, could not enjoy my life lol

LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
It's unfair as to how everybody here doesn't get to enjoy life as much as society claims they enjoy life. I also believe that not everybody is meant to be happy but I feel bad for those people. Do you think that you would be happier if you were in a relationship which couldn't be ruined?
I'm not sure, my relationships end because I'm distant and sh. so I would need to be with someone who shares my beliefs with ctb but even then I feel like the relationship would be hard to maintain if they're also wanting to ctb. so if I somehow find someone I feel like it would take more stress out my life than make me happy

ilvgore

ilvgore

Jan 7, 2024
I think i never did. Yeah, i had my happy moments. But there was always this question: For what? Why? Whats the point of it. Life always bored me. Is there a reason why we live life?

Reactions: iloverachel