• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I had an accidental overdose many moons ago. It was on opioids and benzos.
It was just Instant blackout. I was very close to death. And i could not remember a thing when it happened. Zero discomfort.
So if you worried about it hurting or any discomfort, then this is a close as it gets to no pain.

I don't think it can get much more peaceful than that.

Reactions: Quinton Coldwater
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Where have you seen 10 videos of N suicides? 🤔

The school I taught at had access to the Peaceful Pill forum. Ironically the school used it and other resources to teach us teachers how to dissuade junior high students from suicide and how to talk about prevention in classroom settings. Similar to goodbye threads here, people posted their assisted suicide videos there. More irony, I saw most of them long before I was suicidal. I could log into it now since I still have the credential. But I do not want to draw attention to myself.

I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
A escola em que lecionei tinha acesso ao fórum Peaceful Pill. Ironicamente, a escola utilizou-o e a outros recursos para ensinar aos professores como dissuadir os alunos do ensino secundário do suicídio e como falar sobre prevenção nas salas de aula. Semelhante aos tópicos de despedida aqui, as pessoas postaram seus vídeos de suicídio assistido lá. Mais ironia, eu vi a maioria deles muito antes de me tornar suicida. Eu poderia fazer login agora, pois ainda tenho a credencial. Mas não quero chamar atenção para mim.
Did it have "SN" content?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Did it have "SN" content?

Not that I can remember. We used the forum and resources on that website and Exit International most between 2015 and 2018. I don't think SN was a thing back then?

Reactions: itsover090
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I had an accidental overdose many moons ago. It was on opioids and benzos.
It was just Instant blackout. I was very close to death. And i could not remember a thing when it happened. Zero discomfort.
So if you worried about it hurting or any discomfort, then this is a close as it gets to no pain.

I don't think it can get much more peaceful than that.
Are both opioids and benzos easily obtainable? Do you mind sharing more details of the dosage that created that instant blackout effect?

How come you survived it? Any damage or health issues caused after the incident?