• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bluemirror

bluemirror

Mar 16, 2024
I'm taking Seroquel for bipolar disorder. I usually buy enough for 2 months at once, so I can have access to a lot at once. I can also probably tell my psych I lost my prescription and will need another one, so theoretically I can get even more. Google says you can die from it, but the fatal dosage varies.

Does it sound like a viable option? How painful would it be?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo it's not a viable option. When a fatal dose is already known to vary a lot it's already too much uncertainty! Read the PPeH when you are interested in ODs.

Reactions: imbackagainhi
Upvote 0
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
Nop, absolutely not reliable. In general, prescription medication for mental illnesses has too low toxicity to kill you even in a big OD because of the target group of these medications.

Upvote 0
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I tried it with seroquel and other meds and alcohol.... I m still here. the only thing that happened was that I ended up in a delirium for about 3 days, couldnt get up or walk.
not recommendend.

Upvote 0
D

deadhead12!

Mar 12, 2023
I'm taking Seroquel for bipolar disorder. I usually buy enough for 2 months at once, so I can have access to a lot at once. I can also probably tell my psych I lost my prescription and will need another one, so theoretically I can get even more. Google says you can die from it, but the fatal dosage varies.

No it's extremely hard to overdose on.

Upvote 0
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Nope, not only that it makes you put on weight, probably the worst med I ever took for a period yuck

Upvote 0
bluemirror

bluemirror

Mar 16, 2024
Jesus christ, you can't get rid of life no matter how hard you try. It's so fucking unfair that we have to stay here until either we're murdered, suffer a horrible accident, suffer through disease, or stay long enough for our bodies to deteriorate to the, which also incurs a lot of suffering and is frankly, humiliating.

Upvote 0