• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
i really don't want to leave my mom a lease payment and i can't find anything in my lease agreement about it. would i see it somewhere about a tenant passing? a friend suggested i post a thread about it to see if anyone knew better than i would.

any insight would be amazing.
thank you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I dont know to take that seriously or not. Does it matter though. I mean that gives me the idea of adding a clause to my suicide note, telling them to feed my gold fish twice a day.

Reactions: panslabrynth
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
It depends on the law where you live and the stipulation in your lease. Death may not automatically void a lease. For me, if I move out before the lease ends I am liable for rent payments until the lease end date unless the property rents my apartment. Here in California where tens of thousands of people are leaving, the possibility of them renting my place is slim. Every weekend I see UHauls and neighbors moving out. (I live in a very large apartment complex.)

My one year lease expired in June. With Covid they aren't renewing full year leases, just transferring everyone to month to month with no increases. The manager said it's due to Covid and all the moving. They expect a lot of people are struggling financially. They think people might move out quietly in the middle of the night rather than be liable for the charges knowing the apartment won't be re-occupied.

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
I dont know to take that seriously or not. Does it matter though. I mean that gives me the idea of adding a clause to my suicide note, telling them to feed my gold fish twice a day.
it does matter to me. i care about my mother and wouldn't want to make things worse. i know my death will be a lot on her to begin with and i'm not putting her in that position. so yes, i'm taking it seriously.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
it does matter to me. i care about my mother and wouldn't want to make things worse. i know my death will be a lot on her to begin with and i'm not putting her in that position. so yes, i'm taking it seriously.

Didn't mean it to be taken that way. But all things considering I feel like she'd take losing you a bit harder than another bill. Bills happen. What I was trying to say; albeit very rudely and sarcastically (sorry.) is that suicide isn't easy. Not on the person brave enough to do it and not on the people who have to deal. Because honestly there's a strong mystery to it. Not for us. But for those who cant comprehend it.

But for us, there exist acceptance. Acceptance of what we're doing. A confound realization that we will inevitably be hurting people to find peace, a end to our suffering, dare I say the beginning happiness. I'm not saying dont care about your loved ones.

I'm saying dont be rash. Make plans. Wait till your lease expires, void it, or simply take on a debt and make a will and leave everything to your worst enemy.

"I'm rambling now. But on another not I've always liked the idea of just disappearing. Ghost everyone and just disappearing. That way if you actually do ctb. Everything's just left to that mystery factor. Not knowing if you're dead or if you're doing well for yourself; is a lot more comfortable than discovering a decaying human body. *that took it's on life*

But back to the serious part, dont do it; if you're still attached to this world. Tethered. That can in itself be a reason to live. Give up hope when all hope is lost. For me personally I'm emotionally numb and nothing really matters anymore. But it did, I used to be scared about the consequences of ctbing. Then I realized I won't be here to find out.