• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

primasu

primasu

May 6, 2024
Like I just can't help being curious on how my loved ones would react, would they be sad? or would they just get angry because I made more work to them, or would they just be Indifferent. I want to see if my 'friends' actually cared or maybe regret the things they did to me or would they just talk shit about me even after my death.
I wish after I die I could see their condition, to see whether i actually mean something in their daily lives :///

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
I really understand what you mean it's something you can't help but be curious about but we will truly never know...

Reactions: primasu
FinalDawn

FinalDawn

Inherently Inferior
May 5, 2024
This really is and has always been the question for me. It's torturous to think about too much, honestly. It might be selfish, but I've just learned to forget worrying about the "after." Makes me feel like I'm taking some kind of ego trip to even care that much about how others would react.

Reactions: primasu