• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It is kind of ironic that I write that. I hope it is okay to give this thread this title in my country insulting politicians is illegal. Though I think satire should be still legal. Even in good old (insane) Germany. (It is not that bad.)

Damn I think her plans for tax cuts for the rich were insane. She wants to revive reagonomics but we all know how bad this ended for our societies. I don't have in-depth analysis on UK but shouldn't the left parade on the streets now? I mean it should be easy to beat her. It was similar in my country. The conservatives were for a long time on the top of the government. But they lost the trust of the people and there was a wish for change. In my country corruption scandals and the lack of a vision were the main reasons that a left government was elected. Though they currently ruin the chance they have gotten. I mean Truss certainly has a vision for the future of her country. But the people don't like her vision and this is pretty understandable. It is quite the opposite what should be done in such a crisis. I mean if even the market almost crashes when there are tax cuts for the rich you know you have fucked up.

Maybe all my thoughts are quite superficial but you can lecture me with your in-depth analysis any time.

Last edited:
lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
She once did a rambled speech about how much cheese, apples and pears the UK imported....appearing genuinely disgusted. Now she's running the country...madness!!

Reactions: Endex and CatLover
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
It is kind of ironic that I write that. I hope it is okay to give this thread this title in my country insulting politicians is illegal. Though I think satire should be still legal. Even in good old (insane) Germany. (It is not that bad.)

Damn I think her plans for tax cuts for the rich were insane. She wants to revive reagonomics but we all know how bad this ended for our societies. I don't have in-depth analysis on UK but shouldn't the left parade on the streets now? I mean it should be easy to beat her. It was similar in my country. The conservatives were for a long time on the top of the government. But they lost the trust of the people and there was a wish for change. In my country corruption scandals and the lack of a vision were the main reasons that a left government was elected. Though they currently ruin the chance they have gotten. I mean Truss certainly has a vision for the future of her country. But the people don't like her vision and this is pretty understandable. It is quite the opposite what should be done in such a crisis. I mean if even the market almost crashes when there are tax cuts for the rich you know you have fucked up.

Maybe all my thoughts are quite superficial but you can lecture me with your in-depth analysis any time.
As a foreigner, looking at it from another country and the outside, I'm honestly not sure what the f is going on in the UK politically. It's a whole big mess, it's painful to watch.

Reactions: Endex and CatLover