• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Just lately I bin thinking and dreaming what i am going to look like after i die. I be all a loan in the woods sum were just the thought of me slowly rotting away and being eaten by animals and insects. I know going to look messy and smell bad but that dont bother me i am sort of happy i be returning to the earth and feeling the local wildlife. And i won't have bin mess around by sum undertaker fill with chemicals and makeup plastered all over my face LOL . Yep all natural how it should be at least i be done sum thing good with this body in the end not like in life done fuck all you know be glad when I am dead just got to get the courage to end this shitty life soon i hope soon .

Reactions: Baskol1
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I try to not think about it, if I feel like doing so. I don't think my method is messy - I'd hope to look peaceful in death...until, you know - I decompose and stuff (if I'm not found before then).

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Yes, I do all the time. Despite being suicidal, I'm also quite vain.

Reactions: HGL91
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
Since people live in a civilization community
they care about their appearance. Since childhood in everyone
sense of aesthetics is shaped.
Very few know and want to know what's going on
with a corpse after death. Even those who know
subconsciously, they refuse to accept nature.

Reactions: HGL91 and Baskol1