• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Just the fact that it's not all good or all bad

With pot you can have the time of your life doing usual things. It amplifies your natural life energy. Makes you more introspective and I would say smarter for the effect's duration (some are saying your analytical skills are impaired but I tried counting in my mind on pot and found no meaningfull impairment). But it will amplify negative energy too - anxiety. So the experience may vary from absolute paradise to deepest anxiety hell depending on where you are naturally. Unlike say opiates where you get instant paradise regardless of your anxiety issues. Pot ofcourse doesn't have nearly the same addiction issues as opitates. I once did it for a year almost every day, and then took a break without any meaningful withdrawals. Then again there's always room for psychological addiction just cause you want to feel good. I wouldn't want to be like Wiz Khalifa smoking 80 joints a day. It dpends on how much you enjoy and value being sober. Yet note Wiz is still functional unlike if he would have been an alcoholic of this magnitude.

sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
With pot you can have the time of your life doing usual things. It amplifies your natural life energy. Makes you more introspective and I would say smarter for the effect's duration (some are saying your analytical skills are impaired but I tried counting in my mind on pot and found no meaningfull impairment). But it will amplify negative energy too - anxiety. So the experience may vary from absolute paradise to deepest anxiety hell depending on where you are naturally. Unlike say opiates where you get instant paradise regardless of your anxiety issues. Pot ofcourse doesn't have nearly the same addiction issues as opitates. I once did it for a year almost every day, and then took a break without any meaningful withdrawals. Then again there's always room for psychological addiction just cause you want to feel good. I wouldn't want to be like Wiz Khalifa smoking 80 joints a day. It dpends on how much you enjoy and value being sober. Yet note Wiz is still functional unlike if he would have been an alcoholic of this magnitude.
Thats probably quite a good way to put it, sometimes I'll smoke and find myself rolling around in bed with my skin crawling and sometimes I'll find myself writing lots of stuff down in my notepad after a smoke because I know I'm coming up with ideas that I never would otherwise. I guess I just have a lot of negative energy to amplify.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would perhaps recommend milder drugs, such as coffee, cannabis, kava kava, kratom, most of these are legal as well. I wouldn't recommend alcohol, probably the hardest drug that exists despite being legal.
Careful with kratom, my friend became addicted and experiences withdrawal and flu like symptoms when he ran out. It's similar to opioid withdrawal because it's like an opiate. Opiate addicts use it to help quit other opiates. Or maintain themselves with it as an alternative because for now u can still buy it at the store. They are trying to make it illegal.

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Weed helps me escape my problems for a couple of hours, but then I zone back into reality and feel about the same as I did before I got high. It is pretty great for getting to sleep though .

Reactions: Baskol1
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I would perhaps recommend milder drugs, such as coffee, cannabis, kava kava, kratom, most of these are legal as well. I wouldn't recommend alcohol, probably the hardest drug that exists despite being legal.

So true. I love alcohol so much. :(

Reactions: Numbtopain97
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
No i dont do Drugs, i dont smoke, and dont drink. Because it would just make everything worse, i dont want that.

Reactions: Numbtopain97

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I never gravitated towards those things either, maybe because I had videogames all along. And a shitload of free time. I wouldn't surprise if I spent 10k hours on CS 1.6 alone. Needless to say I haven't gathered much useful experience from these numbing and dumbing activities. It was fun though, as long as it lasted... oh well. I'm 24. Why stop now? What to stop for? Sure I missed a lot of stuff, but it felt worthwhile and exciting in the present moment. Maybe I have a couple of things to learn from that kid. Any videogame addicts here?

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I never gravitated towards those things either, maybe because I had videogames all along. And a shitload of free time. I wouldn't surprise if I spent 10k hours on CS 1.6 alone. Needless to say I haven't gathered much useful experience from these numbing and dumbing activities. It was fun though, as long as it lasted... oh well. I'm 24. Why stop now? What to stop for? Sure I missed a lot of stuff, but it felt worthwhile and exciting in the present moment. Maybe I have a couple of things to learn from that kid. Any videogame addicts here?
Used to.
I still play but lately even videogames feel like a chore to me.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I don't smoke or do drugs (except for therapeutic doses of my various meds), and the only alcohol I drink is the Precious Blood (confected from a sweet rosé wine) when I receive Communion. So, no, it is not weird to abstain from tobacco, alcohol, and drugs, at least in my opinion :wink:

F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
No, no, no. I have destroyed my life, my finances, my work record through drink. I do smoke but have never taken drugs. It just takes your life away. If you want to kill yourself do it quickly, not slowly like this. This is a horrible existence. I have nearly lost someone I love and who has kept me alive for years in the past day through drink. Do not go down that road please.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Depends. If you are 100% sure you are going to CTB then they'll make you feel incredible for a short amount of time so why not? Otherwise no, stay away like your life depends on it. If you are majorly depressed, you won't have the self-control to not get addicted to them. I stayed away from drugs in the beginning but after years of abstinence from "degenerate" things, I grew frustrated with my life not improving yet missing out on everything fun. Booze became my "gateway" drug. Even got hooked on nicotine when I was 24 because I was tired of playing it safe all of the time yet still being chronically miserable. I never smoked cigarettes though because they're the worst and I've always resented my mother for her smoking them. Started with pipes/cigars and then gravitated toward smokeless. As of late last year, I began to just vape with only the occasional cigar/snuff.

About a month after I turned 21, I discovered what alcohol intoxication felt like. Devestating your inhibitions and anxieties even if just for a few hours, it was just too good to pass up! What made me miserable was something that was 100% not my fault and completely out of my control, and it provided me a refuge away from it (and it's just fun as hell!) I drank alone every friday night and sometimes saturday. Nothing crazy, just a six-pack on these nights but sometimes I'd gravitate to liquor when things felt even worse than usual. The last part would ultimately lead to my undoing.

If I had never discovered drinking, I wouldn't be here. Period. However, I could also say the same about a few other things in my life back then as well. I suppose it was inevitable, though. The casual chain and all.

With all of that having been said, some of my most nostalgic adult memories were when I was drinking beer, so if I could've gone back in time, I would've just stuck to that and said to hell with spirits. Liquor taste like crap anyway I don't care what anybody says.

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
It's good that you don't do these things. Waste of money, ruins your health and appearance and addiction is a nightmare.

peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I'd say anything you do that helps you artificially cope with depression in the short-term, has the potential to be harmful in the long-term. This isn't true for everything; weed has been proven to be helpful for a number of psychological problems, even though that entails risk.

My recommendation is that you find a good therapist if you're looking for meaningful improvement.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'd say anything you do that helps you artificially cope with depression in the short-term, has the potential to be harmful in the long-term. This isn't true for everything; weed has been proven to be helpful for a number of psychological problems, even though that entails risk.

My recommendation is that you find a good therapist if you're looking for meaningful improvement.
Yeah, but if you definitely are going to ctb then you'd only be missing out.

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
I would definitely recommend any of those if you can keep yourself from reaching for it constantly. If you tend to get addicted to other things easily, though, like games and so on, you have an addictive personality and you need to stay far away from drugs, including alcohol and cigs. I've drank and smoked but never had a problem with it, I could always go from 6 cigs a day to 1 and I'd never get physically addicted.

But that's because I don't get addicted easily. It's genetic and it carries over to everything. If you have a history of alcoholism or addiction in general in your family, you shouldn't do it.

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
My bf used pot to escape his problems rather than deal with them. He was a full blown addict. He was never there mentally, he was irrational and I think it is partly responsible for him ctb. I had a terrifying experience with pot...couldn't even talk, had horrible hallucinations then I passed out and slept for 4 hours. I'm glad I had a bad experience because I would probably be an addict otherwise. I would use low THC marijuana or CBD if I could afford it because as other people have said, it does have some beneficial properties and it is way better than pharmaceuticals if you feel that you really need something to help you cope.

Reactions: Circles and Baskol1
Fml

Fml

Girl, interrupted
Aug 24, 2019
I don't do any of those things either. I hate the taste of alcohol and the way it makes me feel, seems to make everything slow down, hate that. I've never smoked as I've never felt compelled to do it, it stinks and I'd rather not gave lung problems thanks. And never took drugs as I just know I'd be one to have a horrible experience and it takes only one time to get addicted or for it to mess your brain up forever. So I'm glad that I have no interest whatsoever in doing any of these things as I'd probably be addicted to them all lol.

So no I don't think you're weird at all, I think it's awesome actually, not many people like us who do absolutely none of these things.

Reactions: Maravillosa
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't do drugs, but a nice drink and a smoke is good for company. I cannot imagine how many friends I wouldn't have made if I were living like a saint.